VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
new update but i cant see new content
because there are no contents, I give you some advice, beware that unfortunately one game out of three is only a continuous referral to future contents that will arrive only after accumulating a good amount of money.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah. Cause there are no such thing as aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews/nieces... Ya know, FAMILY.
well since his parent's are both dead and there is not incest a tag for the game uhm is a pretty big sign that there will be no incest. As far as Aunts go those depend on how they became an Aunt. If she married into the family it isn't incest. She has to be blood related to MC either by being the Sister of MC's Mother or Father.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Another game with a ridiculous amount of numbers in the version numbering. Man just make it 0.10, half a release then 0.15, then 0.2...... till we reach 1.0 for the completed game. I think whoever does this level of version numbering is not going to complete the game as they are too bogged down in the Minutiae. A bit like myself with this post :unsure: it really is the small tells that tip you off. I think we should have a sweepstake page on F95 where the person to predict the most amount of new releases to fail wins a prize.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, now that's how I like to see a story overview (Developer Notes) explained...with great detail. Thank-you.

Now it's time to test this story out.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
For you and everyone else that asked this question, unfortunately, there isn't any incest in this game. But I'm sure that won't stop someone from creating an IC patch anyway. Keep in mind that your parents are dead so a patch would be unnatural to me, maybe making Reina your aunt would work but I'm fine with the original story now that I gave it more thought.

High quality milfs

Hell Yes.
Thanks for the clarification

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
mc doesn't look like he's been on drugs for 8 years
he should have had black veins, skin pigmentation, huge weight loss, loss of nails and hair, etc. And he looks too meaty and round

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Appreciate that detailed developer's note. I'll definitely be watching this game to see if a harem route materializes.

permadj1906

Jun 8, 2020
honestly,,i like the version before the MC has alone and no more had group of family,,but he lived with his mother/dad friend's,,after this update well i lost little bit interest about this VN,,but still looks good visual about all the characters this VN

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
lol first of all I don't know how I didn't see the link that redirects to a comment from a person from the team where he explains about the patch (I'm sure I overlooked it thinking it was the title in red :KEK: ) and I hadn't read this comment either, so it was just that the tag was missing.

By the way Dev, it would be convenient if you ask for a developer ticket, you know, to have the name in green and make it stand out :WeSmart:.
Ah, cool. There is the evidence of incest I was talking about. That's all I was on about. Good to see an answer for sure finally. I also see the tag has now shown up as well.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I hopefully you are not going to turn it into a sandbox? The code looks all set up for it. They dont work.

zerze

May 27, 2017
Milf in title...
Me without even having tried the game : "5/5 Best game!!!!!! :KEK:"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Does this game has any sex at all ? anal, oral, Varginal ?
Nope. Not even a hint of any sex. It's a really odd format of events in a list or a locations mode and then a final event that ends the chapter. The events with the aunt are the closest you get and that is a shopping trip: The MC and his aunt go bikini shopping and she tells him not to think of her as his aunt so he can give her his opinion. That's as "hot" as it gets. LOL

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nope. Not even a hint of any sex. It's a really odd format of events in a list or a locations mode and then a final event that ends the chapter. The events with the aunt are the closest you get and that is a shopping trip: The MC and his aunt go bikini shopping and she tells him not to think of her as his aunt so he can give her his opinion. That's as "hot" as it gets. LOL
Although, to be fair, this is just the patch to the first release. Plenty of games don't have anything that early on. Now, if this were version 0.51.0.15.0009.34324.4565 or something, I would probably start to wonder about the MC being king of anything other than his own delusions.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes