VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
If MC doesn't end up with his dick in his Auntie's sweet butt, I'll be greatly disappointed and I have to file a complaint. I don't know where to but that doesn't matter, I still have to do it! 4 sweeties for MC, mum, sisters and auntie, all to get pregnant. Keep up the good work Dev (but go in my direction, please)! (y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there only one chapter in the game? I couldn't find the place to go to the second part
Yes. This game's first release just happened at the beginning of this month (or probably the end of last month on Patreon), so it will take a bit of time to get to more than just this first bit of content.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
These are some grade A milfs, with real milf like features. There should never be milfs with faces of 20 year olds. Wrinkles and light stretch marks are nice, but I'm sure that's more to my taste. Camilla, if I got her name, is one impressive woman lol. I may have just struck gold with this game. My one worry is this dealer guy, I'm still triggered by a game that I once supported decided to add a rape scene out of no where, as you can guess I'm a bit turned off by drug dealers and addicts. Yet, I'm still believing in the best for KOM.
I followed quite a lot of game here, which one u r talking about ?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders are quite beautiful in this game. Reina and her sister Jenni are pretty damned good. The dialogue also comes across well.

Good Job so far. I'm looking forward to more of the same. Good Luck VC Productions. :coffee: :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
One of the things I appreciate so far is that the MC has been surrounded by tits and ass but doesn't behave like some nerdy virgin by constantly staring and spacing out as soon as he sees them, so thank you for that. I also like the look of the MC, he's not dolled up or a pretty boy, not saying he's ugly but he fits to me. The last scene of the game give us a glimpse at the conflict the MC is going to face throughout this series, which is his past. That said, I'm amazed at how quick that drug dealer found the MC, it was like he's some sort of spy or something, anyway, he better not harm a hair on my girls.

On the subject of incest, even though I like the fetish I want it to be "naturally" and not forced. I always use this game as an example but "Where the heart is" had/has(haven't played in a while) a ic patch and it felt forced to me. Not every female milf character is written to be the Mom, I played this game without the patch and I don't know what the dialogue looks like with the patch but making the MC at the most a cousin or something would seem more logically versus the son or maybe I'm wrong. If I am, then cool.

I did enjoy what I saw overall, this game reminds me a little bit of Girls Next Door. Ethan is a cunt, Reina is a goddess and let's watch out for crackheads, okay.
It seems to me MC is going to love the 4 women/girls as family and be supportive of them. Then as the game goes along they decided he is the man for them. Then they have to convince him it is the right thing to do. Would be a nice change from the typical peeking, sleep sex , blackmailing and Manipulation we have in most games.

I believe that is why Milfy City was one of the top games cause of the good mix. Yes that MC blackmailed and manipulated Celia. But as much of a bitch as she was she deserved it and as we found out craved that as well. But Mom(Linda) was the one chasing MC. But like a lot of games he wasn't a complete beta that ran from her advances. He stayed he just didn't understand and was confused. Caroline the MC was chasing but he didn't manipulate her. He allowed her to come to him romantically in her own time. (if you ignore all that sick sleep sex crap which really was sort of out of place with the game)

Sorry back to this game. I can see that Bitch at the store being one to get manipulated by MC. Or maybe a girl close to the one MC owes that money too. Pay back to that guy by stealing his girl , sister or Mother. But the 4 main women/girls would be nice to let them come to MC in their own time. Now that said it shouldn't take 9-10 updates for that to start happening. The model I believe is already leaning in that direction subconsciously. Considering her talk we MC about having a baby.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey everyone, it's been 2 months since the initial release of The King of MILFs! We've taken the time to read all of your feedback and make changes to the story.

Here are updated links to the current build:

-Changed Choices UI

-Added new pages to save screen

Updated Game Build (Hyper Compressed Version):

Linux: |

MAC: |

Windows: |

First Update (Chapter 1 Revamp-June 2022)

The main criticism we received from Chapter 1 is that the Main Character is passive and has no will of his own. This ranges from the Main Character living on the street, to doing drugs, and interacting with those around him.

So for the first update, we will be adding additional scenes to Chapter 1 that will flesh out the Main Character, his backstory, and his relationship with his best friend and what caused it to go sour. We will also find out the Main Character's reason why he had Reina's information.

(The Main Character was a runaway.)

How MC's drug addiction started

A fatal accident ruins a 7-year friendship

Main Character on the run from his best friend.

Second Update (Chapter 2-July/August 2022)

Chapter 2 starts where Chapter 1 left off, with the Main Character being rescued by Camilla and recovering from the assault. We will also introduce a new character to the story, Sabrina.

Camilla to the rescue.

Sabrina, a nerdy gamer from the Main Character's past who just opened her own game store.

Once the Main Character has recovered, he will be able to spend time with different characters in Sierra Beach.

-Due to feedback, we have removed Location Mode and the Inventory System; instead we will only have Story Mode and Event Mode.

That's it for this month's Developer's Log. Once again we thank you for your support!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Nah, just get a patch or something for it. By default, incest wouldn't be a thing: the MC has no family.
Yup. Once my mom finally dies (dad already dead bout 7 years ago) then I will have no family. No more aunts, no uncles, no cousins, no brothers or sister, so no nieces and nephews. Yup yup, all of them vaporize into mist and I am left alllll alloooonnnnne.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes