VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I'm really digging the faces. They show a little age and wrinkles yet are still hot. I can't say enough great things about them. However, I do wish the bodies were more milfy. They look too young and don't match the age of the character. The great thing about milfs is the perfection found in the imperfections, if you know what I mean. Have a little sag, show some lines, maybe a little pooch or some small cellulite at certain spots. Those are the things that will elevate the models to a whole other level and with a great story/dialogue propel the game into greatness.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Hi I have found an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
==========================================================
It's the result of a typo and is simple to fix:

"JennicaCaC" should read "JennicaC" no "aC" on the end (hot and stuffy).

It occurs twice in the file "01jennica.rpy" within a few lines of each other
and the correct entries should read "JennicaC.love_up(2)" and "JennicaC.trust_up(2)" (without parentheses).

Once you correct these two entries (with Notepad or whatever) it'll work fine.

Reactions: BigPaul

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Hey everyone!
Let's clear the air on the few things....
Excellent! Regardless of whether I agree with what CocoVC says or not, it is great to have direct answers cogently put from a Dev team who is obviously 100% sure of what their VN is going to be and what it isn't going to be and has also made it clear, both in language and tone, that they will take no prisoners along the way. Too many Devs start with one thing in mind and then vacillate and change stuff in response to negative, dogmatic or just plain loud insistence from their audience and end up, in the process, getting pulled to pieces trying to hold their original dream together.

So good on you "CocoVC" (proof-reader and language editor, I believe) and "Kingofmilfs" (creator and writer extraordinaire, I believe)!

The very best of luck with your creation and may I say that should your laptop hold up long enough and you get enough sleep to be able to produce updates to a reasonably consistent and reliable timetable along with a decent level of quality content (as is already evident in this first episode of "KoM") I'll be joining what I already feel confident is going to be a very worthwhile cause in Patreon to help facilitate the funding of the new build.

Also, perhaps at some point you might consider, Annual Subscriptions, which, even taking account of any discount incentive it seems customary to offer, would be a way to quickly accumulate larger than usual contributions towards the new computer build. As you say, the arrival of that would then act as a major catalyst in improving and speeding up other aspects of development and maintenance of existing projects. Just a thought.

Okay, not a very good one, but nevertheless a thought. It's always good to exercise the muscle, isn't it, no matter how weak the exercise or the muscle, surely?

Reactions: Dardude

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CocoVC and Kingofmilfs, here are a couple of points of feedback for you.
  1. You only have 4 save slots per page, but you have also made the preview of each save considerably squished horizontally. If you're going to have the extra real estate, is something planned to show up there (on the right side) in coming versions? If not, might I suggest that you widen the preview images a bit? It becomes a little harder to tell where in the story the save point is if you can't really tell what the screenshot shows.

2. Is Bri supposed to be trans? I'm actually neutral on trans content, but this makes me wonder.
  3. In the opening of the Prologue, when Kevin wakes to someone leaning over him and asking if he's OK, the image keeps fading in over and over again until you click / press Space to move forward to the next line of dialogue. The same thing happens when Kevin's former dealer shows up at the beach house, the first image (where the text reads, " Nice place, [player_name]."). Since you click normally anyway, it's not a huge deal, but I would recommend not looping that fade effect.

4. The renders are nice (despite my having made point 2 above; again, I'm 100% fine with that content type). I already love the different women. I'm definitely no expert on it or anything, but I think the lighting looks great. The subtle variances in amount of light and the uniform angle of it on different surfaces seems to be done well. I especially like the dealer scene I mentioned above; despite of the darkness level, I can make out details clearly: without grain, premature fade into shadow, or similar things I see often in renders.

5. The story is engaging. Despite many elements having been seen in other VNs — mom in loveless marriage; single ex-spouse reaching a midlife crisis; children being misunderstood or underappreciated by their parents; etc. — the dialogue and character personalities stand on their own merits. I'm very much invested in the story going forward.

6. I like the need to make choices between trust, love, and preferences for later content. There's a nice balance so far between them so you can easily focus your preference. I also like that very often there isn't a conflict, so you don't completely cut off gaining a stat with a character by virtue of always having to choose between them. I'm looking forward to how thing play out in the future as a consequence of these types of choices. I do have to say, though, that despite the large difference in point gain when choosing to talk with Reina or just to trust and leave with Jenni, it wasn't really that much of a choice for me. When the difference is that significant, I just figure I can make up the points later on; I hope I'm right.
I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
CocoVC and Kingofmilfs, here are a couple of points of feedback for you.

Is Bri supposed to be trans? I'm actually neutral on trans content, but this makes me wonder.
Coco has to answer the technical questions but I believe she is working on a fix for the save slots based on the feedback we received. Now to the briana question, no she does not have a dick lmao its probably the outfit that made it look like this and we missed that, I replace that image in the next update. Futa content was actually planned at some point but we ditched the idea because I didn't like the character designs anymore, it might come back at some point but its gonna be skippable for anyone that is not into that stuff.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Coco has to answer the technical questions but I believe she is working on a fix for the save slots based on the feedback we received. Now to the briana question, no she does not have a dick lmao its probably the outfit that made it look like this and we missed that, I replace that image in the next update. Futa content was actually planned at some point but we ditched the idea because I didn't like the character designs anymore, it might come back at some point but its gonna be skippable for anyone that is not into that stuff.
Out of respect for you and your own project I won't mention what, but I play several games with that content, so it's really no problem for me either way. In fact, if you do put that in, I most likely will include it in my own playthrough. But like I said, I'm agnostic on it, so either way is totally fine by me. (I do think making it optional is wise, though.)

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Regarding an incest patch: as someone already mentioned before, one could switch the line "dead parents" with "kicked out of home by his parents" If that causes too much trouble (especially tracking it while the story further develops) one could still replace the main MILF with aunt. I think stepmom doesn't have the same incestual impact ^^

Also: great work so far. I really love the looks of the females :)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Ya know, I thought with the title, the King of Milfs, we were going to get a happy-go-lucky tale about a dude who moves into a neighborhood and starts banging all the hot moms, their daughters, and whomever else. But, damn! Orphaned young, kicked out, depression, and an overdose! Shit got super-real in this game!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
those main op pic faces look nice. (probably except aged one)
without typical for daz weirdly shrinked eyes
4th one even natural (like i can imagine a real person bing dazed)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
If you do add a “futa” character will there be a switch to turn off the choice of “futa” or will that character be as is. Also, I know the character is supposed to be 25 but for what angles I saw he looks much much older, like 40 ish. As long as this stays POV where I don’t have to see his face I’m good I guess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know the character is supposed to be 25 but for what angles I saw he looks much much older, like 40 ish.
Really? He looked somewhat similar to someone I knew at university (not too much, though), and that guy I knew was . . . 24 I think? So I thought the MC's appearance was fine. [shrug]

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
One of the things I appreciate so far is that the MC has been surrounded by tits and ass but doesn't behave like some nerdy virgin by constantly staring and spacing out as soon as he sees them, so thank you for that. I also like the look of the MC, he's not dolled up or a pretty boy, not saying he's ugly but he fits to me. The last scene of the game give us a glimpse at the conflict the MC is going to face throughout this series, which is his past. That said, I'm amazed at how quick that drug dealer found the MC, it was like he's some sort of spy or something, anyway, he better not harm a hair on my girls.

On the subject of incest, even though I like the fetish I want it to be "naturally" and not forced. I always use this game as an example but "Where the heart is" had/has(haven't played in a while) a ic patch and it felt forced to me. Not every female milf character is written to be the Mom, I played this game without the patch and I don't know what the dialogue looks like with the patch but making the MC at the most a cousin or something would seem more logically versus the son or maybe I'm wrong. If I am, then cool.

I did enjoy what I saw overall, this game reminds me a little bit of Girls Next Door. Ethan is a cunt, Reina is a goddess and let's watch out for crackheads, okay.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm amazed at how quick that drug dealer found the MC, it was like he's some sort of spy or something
With that scene, I get the feeling he might be more than a simple dealer. We know the MC bought from him before prison, but a lot can happen in 5 years. Maybe he became pretty powerful in that time. Even without that, though, as a dealer he probably has "customers" so dependent on him that forcing them to keep tabs on the MC wouldn't be that hard. If one of those addicts also happened to be a former military veteran, it's not unrealistic that the addict might have special observation training of one type or another.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes