VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You will NOT see any other guy have sex with other characters
for me it doens't matter if we see it or not, if they have sex with other guys I prefer to not play such games.
I know what netori is but that doens't change anything "for me".
On the other hand, if a LI doesn't get any attention, they will react accordingly. They will have lives- they just don't be in yours anymore.
So they will be with "others".
Well, good luck but don't think this will be up right my alley then.
Thanks for the reply anyways and for clearing that out.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The King of Milfs [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 220 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 186 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
ALL HAIL JOKERLEADER!! <3 WE LOVE YOU!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
wow digging up 1 year old posts what a guy, it doesn't matter what her stance on that topic is most of the writing and story ideas are coming from me, she is just proofreading and coding.
The track record for devs is very poor, ergo I don’t trust them. IC fans are one of the primary targets for baiting by devs “wanting to make a quick buck.” They open the game with the IC characters, tease them and then from that moment on those characters exist as carrots on a stick.

CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
If that is indeed the case, than I withdraw my concerns and apologize for any inconvenience.
Yup, The King of MILFs is Kingofmilfs idea. To be honest, I was extremely skeptical at first but over time he won me over with the plot. English isn't his first language so I have to do a lot of heavy editing to make it legible. Same goes for the character models- I was satisfied with them in December but he wanted to completely redo them. It took a lot of convincing for me to say "ok, change all of the character models."

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
The track record for devs is very poor, ergo I don’t trust them. IC fans are one of the primary targets for baiting by devs “wanting to make a quick buck.” They open the game with the IC characters, tease them and then from that moment on those characters exist as carrots on a stick.
I can totally understand that, our first game was pretty bad as well, thats why KOM took a while we wanted to make sure we do it better this time. Next release is already in the making and won't take a year to come out like its usually the case for these kinda games.

Reactions: Ying Ko

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I can totally understand that, our first game was pretty bad as well, thats why KOM took a while we wanted to make sure we do it better this time. Next release is already in the making and won't take a year to come out like its usually the case for these kinda games.
Having reread what you wrote I believe there was a misunderstanding. When I wrote “The track record for devs is very poor, ergo I don’t trust them.” I wasn’t referring to your team, I was talking about the prevalence of dishonest devs in general. I feel bad for coming off so harsh.:(

Good luck with the game.

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
A lot of Devs do that, it’s the perfect way commit career suicide.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Well, sadly my old MAC´s video card can´t support the game.

Everytime I try it, the screen explote with colors and bars meanwhile MC and Jenny are at the beach.

The game looks promising; unfortunately I won´t play it because of my device.

Good luck with your game Dev!

Cheers !

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The King of Milfs v0.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes