VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 24, 2021
These are some grade A milfs, with real milf like features. There should never be milfs with faces of 20 year olds. Wrinkles and light stretch marks are nice, but I'm sure that's more to my taste. Camilla, if I got her name, is one impressive woman lol. I may have just struck gold with this game. My one worry is this dealer guy, I'm still triggered by a game that I once supported decided to add a rape scene out of no where, as you can guess I'm a bit turned off by drug dealers and addicts. Yet, I'm still believing in the best for KOM.

Oct 24, 2021
are the devs on this site? BaasB
We need info about "all" future fetishes, hard to put trust/money into games that we don't know if it will be to our taste in the future....

also this ---> Story Mode, which follows the main cast of characters. Story Mode is kinetic-style with replayable chapters.

considering the story mode will be kinetic....... knowing the fetishes is a must.
It will also have sandbox mode :unsure:-->

Location Mode (in development), in which random events can occur at different locations. You'll learn more about the characters and the community they live in.

Seems like the dev will have both modes and that seems like a waste of time in development, he will need to do both sandbox and story mode at the same time, then renders, coding, writing etc
I like the game the way it is to be honest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1689411
That's an interesting parking spot I guess you climb in through the window? or through the backseat? :LOL:

And about the mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure I would expect it in the type of neighborhood where they live, but I actually have seen parking like this. In fact, when I've seen this it was always by opening a rear door (above the trunk / boot of the car) and climbing through that way. But here, I think the back door like you mentioned makes the most sense. As a white kid growing up in flea-infested scrub houses or a mobile home that was even missing half an outside wall for a while (covered in plastic through the winter), I can guarantee you "white trash" definitely does not only apply to hillbillies. :oops:

Jun 23, 2020
You kidding! right ? Man you don't have any sense of hairstyle well before it was far better now he looks like i dunno what he looks like Screenshot_2022-03-06-11-58-32-87_f074e9acdd794a8d4db282d9b25f28f0.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-06-11-58-36-57_f074e9acdd794a8d4db282d9b25f28f0.jpg
Ta-Da that's what she says !! for fuck's sake she needs full course and a good spanking ( nah that's my pervert mind) but please dev please do something about this grampa i can't ... I just can't unable to put myself within his shoes okay I'm going to continue Playing game it was too hilarious for a future king of milfs i was forced to came here. Damn!

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
View attachment 1689411
That's an interesting parking spot I guess you climb in through the window? or through the backseat? :LOL:

And about the mc
I chuckled when I saw that... but also grasped a bit, my claustrophobia almost kicked in. That's some parking spot.
These are some grade A milfs, with real milf like features. There should never be milfs with faces of 20 year olds. Wrinkles and light stretch marks are nice, but I'm sure that's more to my taste. Camilla, if I got her name, is one impressive woman lol. I may have just struck gold with this game. My one worry is this dealer guy, I'm still triggered by a game that I once supported decided to add a rape scene out of no where, as you can guess I'm a bit turned off by drug dealers and addicts. Yet, I'm still believing in the best for KOM.
That's one hell of a woman, I would say death by Snu Snu but the MC is tall himself. She can sit on my face though. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Mrs. Joyce Harding

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
screenshot0001.png
Shouldn't MC be the one getting angry here, or is it a standard trope for every Dev to make their MC look guilty.
When u r kicked out of your house, all comes to the mind is 'why did it happen?', 'how can they do this to me?' or 'what do I do from now on?', its normal to make some stupid choices when u are at ur lowest. Or does it have to be 'oh fuck! I'm kicked out of my house, my mother n sisters are going to be sad what should I do to make them happy?'

The thing that ticked me most in the above sequence is that this girl have the nerve to say 'why did u leave us', r u fucking stupid? Kicked out by the asshole father, faced many problems, started doing drugs, got involved with the wrong 'company' while u r there comfortably sitting in ur room, sure ur life's not have been the best but still far better. And with the other sister, why did she get angry to MC doing drugs, why didn't she get angry at her father for kicking out MC.

In all the earlier conversations with the family don't know why MC had to apologize for getting kicked out. Aunt was the only one who made the mother realize that she didn't do anything to stop it. A suggestion for Dev, if u wanna make ur stories better, stop making MC look like a weak, spineless submissive fuck who constantly apologize to everyone even though he's not at fault. Honestly, it looked stupid.

Reactions: eslamtito229

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hey everyone!

Let's clear the air on the few things.

NTR: This is . You-the player-will be doing all of the fucking and stealing. You will NOT see any other guy have sex with other characters. Heck, you won't even see girl/girl scenes. There is no sharing. No LI will be stolen from you. It's just you and the LIs you decide to pursue. On the other hand, if a LI doesn't get any attention, they will react accordingly. They will have lives- they just don't be in yours anymore.

Story/Sandbox: This isn't the old-school "click here at x time to meet so-and-so place" Sandbox. Rather, it's a random-event generator. Two LIs might meet each other at a restaurant or bar and a funny scene might take place. The Location Mode serves a world-building tool (because I'm a world-building addict, it's true) and isn't a priority over Story Mode. Story Mode will always take priority over Location Mode.

MC's drug abuse/overdose: Right before the game starts, the MC has a drink spiked with a derivative of Rohypnol-it's a more potent, lethal form that can lead to the person being unconscious for days if there are other substances in the system.
There were other substances in MC's system.

I-patch: There's an I-patch. It's been uploaded to Lewdpatcher. Just have to wait on Admin (Sam)/Uploaders(BaasB ).

BaasB :
- 4 additional pages have been added to the save screen.
View attachment 1681764
- Choice UI has been revamped.
View attachment 1681762

How to update patch (or you can wait for a full, updated build):
View attachment 1681763
I haven't play, yet, but is the MC a biracial guy or another_generic_white_guy™?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the developer need to focus at the physical body description of those Milfs, he should take his time i can see clearly that he did release his game fast.

its a good game , i like it .

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
link discord not working (does anyone have it?)
CocoVC or Kingofmilfs, it looks like when you created the invite link to your Discord server (that you've posted on the OP here), you didn't make it permanent so the link's expired now. By default Discord links will expire after a few days, but it's very easy to specify you want the link to work perpetually.

Reactions: Mrs. Joyce Harding

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will there be romance in this game?
I obviously am not the dev, but I can't see any way this game would not have romance. Given the personality of the father (who is among other things abusive) and that the MC says he hates him for that very personality, I can only see the MC romancing the women . . . unless he somehow gets character assassinated. But this is only the first release, so anything is possible, I suppose. But I believe it's probably safe to assume a lot of romance in the game.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes