VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Mega new family fun patch :whistle::coffee:
I just played the update and I don't know chapter 1 felt a lot better

I have a reading disability so it's hard for me to explain myself but chapter 1 felt like a story

chapter 2 just feels like you're just doing random events

chapter2 does not even have an ending screen

I couldn't even tell that this update was over

however chapter 1

had a beginning a middle and an end

but when I finish chapter 2 I was like wait is that it or do I need to do something to unlock the rest of the story

I can't explain myself very well but hopefully, somebody else can explain what I'm trying to say a lot better

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
how to continue this shit ??? load my last save game reach end of v0.1 ask me to save and crash to main menu ! i try to play from start game crash to main menu after 30 seconds !!! and in version 0.1 when you reach end after that game continue from part where game choose !!!

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I can't understand the decision to force the player to activate EACH scene in a menu, it's annoying and pulls at least me out of the story. Why don't you remove that and give the people some sort of control by a choice menu (e.g. after the first visit of the aunt and mom, give the player a choice to go to the sisters). It would give a better story flow, and it would mean less work for you. If you want to keep it, ok, but maybe you could give the player the option to choose between a story mode with and one mode without this scene select menu. Also, the second chapter felt like if there was a switch of the writer.
Art is really good, but for me that's sadly not enough to stick around as long as the problems (just my opinion) are there.
I wish you good luck, maybe I will be back in the future, if something changes. If not, well...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (438 MB/ 227 MB) : (0.2.0.8)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
This is a good game but make it better and bing the chapter together. Over the list is nerving!!!!
I like this game and I love that you could choose your relationships and nothing is forced on you but I wish we didn't have to choose the chapters

I can't even tell if I finished the update or not or if I have to unlock the rest

chapter 1 is 100 times

better chapter 2 feels like a demo

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
We will make a optional story mode setting that plays all events in order if you like to play the story in order but we will also keep the chapter menu because I personally like it more than the usual gallery since it lets you replay scenes quickly and doesn't feel like you are missing on the buildup like its usually the case with gallery sex scenes in other games. Feedback is great and helps us improve but if you throw around with insults or aren't capable of finding a giant chapter 2 button then don't expect a answer or help. :coffee:

Arted

Sep 19, 2021
We will make a optional story mode setting that plays all events in order if you like to play the story in order but we will also keep the chapter menu because I personally like it more than the usual gallery since it lets you replay scenes quickly and doesn't feel like you are missing on the buildup like its usually the case with gallery sex scenes in other games. Feedback is great and helps us improve but if you throw around with insults or aren't capable of finding a giant chapter 2 button then don't expect a answer or help. :coffee:
Hello my game crashes few minutes into the game(Android), what can be the reason?

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
this shit is deleted !!! can`t play !!! start from beginning shit crash !!! load my save shit end at v0.1 ask save and crash !!!
your whole post history is literally just complaining about errors on every game you play, I don't know if you are still running windows 95 but maybe a basic computer course could help you a lot more than any user here. :giggle:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Check the scene, when all tasks are done !!!!!
anyone read when someone write problem or just answer what they want to answer ??? end of v0.1 have this ! save yes ! return error error game crash to main menu !!! i try to start game from beginning and after 30 second of playing game crash to main menu ! download another link game crash ! download another game crah ! how to continue with v.02 ???

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes