VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, I'm in chapter 2, MC is sitting on the couch talking to mom, can someone explain to me why the buildings and scenery outside the windows keeps changing with every click? is the house on a trailer that's currently driving circles around the neighborhood? wtf

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Chapter 3 of The King of MILFs is here! Shorter than the previous chapters, Chapter 3's main story focuses on Reina and her decision to divorce her husband. Chapter 3 Side Stories will be released later, which will focus on a character introduced in Chapter 2 (Camilla's chapter and the Epilogue), Councilwoman Miyuki Hayashibara.
0.3.1.0 is already up on ; a public Patreon build (private builds for $10 patrons today) will be released next week.
If you still use a 32-bit operating system, you need to wait for this version of the build.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Here are the public links to the current build (0.3.1.0):
PC:
Mac:
Linux:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
lewdpatcher is up to date

BaasB maybe you can add the lewdpatcher link to the first post since that one will always be up to date
Houston we have a problem, your Wincest patch crashed on start up :LUL:

Update: you replaced the link :KEK: works now.

Reactions: danissj

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Oh wow something rarely seen on this site no bad NTR and no ( as of right now) full on Harem path. No wonder its raining outside my house lol. Even if this becomes a full on Harem game looks pretty damn good that I will give it a go.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh wow something rarely seen on this site no bad NTR and no ( as of right now) full on Harem path. No wonder its raining outside my house lol. Even if this becomes a full on Harem game looks pretty damn good that I will give it a go.
Going by the pics, I only want the youngest daughter. Smaller boobs are best for me. But, all of the women look good.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
lewdpatcher is up to date

BaasB maybe you can add the lewdpatcher link to the first post since that one will always be up to date
mine gives me an error when I try to unzip with 7 zip. Cannot open output file: File name, directory name, Volume lable syntax is incorrect? Do we need to rename this or something?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
At the age of 18, her husband Ethan kicks the main character after discovering weed in his bedroom.
What's the matter, dear?
I just found weed in MCs room. Where is he?
Oh no, are you going to do what I think you're going to do?
I'm afraid so. I must do it for his own good...I must kick him!

1674417890172.png :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: perseus420
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes