VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
anyone read when someone write problem or just answer what they want to answer ??? end of v0.1 have this ! save yes ! return error error game crash to main menu !!! i try to start game from beginning and after 30 second of playing game crash to main menu ! download another link game crash ! download another game crah ! how to continue with v.02 ???
You do something wrong OR your game aint right (corrupted) !!!!
When I save chapter 1 and answered YES, THIS is a scene you should see !!!!!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Taking this for a test drive. First thing I noticed during play is the MC hair is very gray for a 25 year old. Its a silly trend in games and sometimes in real life kids making themselves silver, white, or gray haired. There is plenty of time for that if they live long enough. The purple, blue or rainbows, more silliness. How beautiful some are with natural hair that they work on killing with dyes and bleaches, but we all learn over time sometimes negative experiences may be woken up from. More as I swim though the play. Ok played chap 1&2, stopped at the side stories, B O R I N G, deleted.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I go to Side Stories and see side characters (Aisha, Camilla, and Sabrina) listed, and on the right side you can see their Trust, Love, and Desire scores. However, I haven't found anywhere to see the same stats for the main characters — Mom (Reina), Aunt Jenni, Penny, or Briana. Strange only to show stats for less important characters and not for the major ones. I could of course be missing something, though.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes