VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Kingofmilfs Not a bug report, just out of curiosity: Is the itch version built with a different renpy version? The ipatch that was linked for a few minutes had data pickled with a different version.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still not much content. But very nice milfs and amazingly smooth and realistic sex animations. Love them :love: Also I would love to hear moans during these animated scenes :)

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Kingofmilfs Not a bug report, just out of curiosity: Is the itch version built with a different renpy version? The ipatch that was linked for a few minutes had data pickled with a different version.
different version for 32bit support but we most likely drop that for the next one because I don't think many people even still use 32bit

Reactions: oidex

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think people having issues, might be downloading the wrong patch. May want to remove the itch link, since it's the patreon version that's been uploaded here. I'm just glad I asked first which patch to use.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I think people having issues, might be downloading the wrong patch. May want to remove the itch link, since it's the patreon version that's been uploaded here. I'm just glad I asked first which patch to use.
well the game didn't show me chapter 3 at all it was all chapter 1 and 2 and their side stories. There is literally nothing with chapter 3 label. Secondly the patch said the patreon version but it unpacks as a shotcut install not the actual mod. so idk what happened but I think links were not posted correctly or maybe it's some weird issue on my end specifically... Question for the Dev if they are following the thread do we need to start over or should previous saves work?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well the game didn't show me chapter 3 at all it was all chapter 1 and 2 and their side stories. There is literally nothing with chapter 3 label. Secondly the patch said the patreon version but it unpacks as a shotcut install not the actual mod. so idk what happened but I think links were not posted correctly or maybe it's some weird issue on my end specifically...
Patch worked fine for me. As for content, I don't know. Haven't played it yet.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I'm not liking the little sisters new ear gauges. In the previous releases, she had small ball type earrings...but now she has huge ass gauges, which are not very appealing to many.

Even though stretched earlobes can be repaired with a $1200+ surgery, there will always be a noticeable scar when the woman exposes her earlobes (With a ponytail or a short hairstyle). And the few people I knew who gauged, regretted ever doing the perm-damage to their earlobes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Man, I'm not liking the little sisters new ear gauges. In the previous releases, she had small ball type earrings...but now she has huge ass gauges, which are not very appealing to many.

Even though stretched earlobes can be repaired with a $1200+ surgery, there will always be a noticeable scar when the woman exposes her earlobes (With a ponytail or a short hairstyle). And the few people I knew who gauged, regretted ever doing the perm-damage to their earlobes.
Not a fan either. Scars I don't mind though, so, let's get that surgery A.S.A.P. :p But, at least you're not bitching about a girl's nose ring, like someone else that I know. lol

Reactions: MrBenny

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To unlock chapter 3 you have to play "the morning after" in chapter 2 twice and call both of them, side stories are not required.

However I noticed some errors with the patch that get fixed right now by coco so there will be another patch soon.
Would you mind letting us know when the new patch is up? That way we won't download it several times hoping it's fixed. Thank you.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes