VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
People need to stop using anonfiles. A third of the time it's fine, but, the rest it's shit. I use Mega and gofile exclusively now.
You just need to close the pop up windows a couple times, just close them as soon as they pop up, then about the third time pressing the anon download button it should work. Now Mixdrop is the real piece of crap to download from and should be banned from using, just a thought.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You just need to close the pop up windows a couple times, just close them as soon as they pop up, then about the third time pressing the anon download button it should work. Now Mixdrop is the real piece of crap to download from and should be banned from using, just a thought.
I don't get all those pop-ups. For me, anonfiles is just shit. Sometimes it takes forever to get even the smallest dl, other times it's fast. But, I'm on Linux, while that's not a factor, I think it's more the fact that I have pop-up/pop-under blockers on Chrome. Anonfiles used to be good, now, not so much and I do understand why people are upset.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Found a few more bugs in chapter 3.

In Reina's decision once again if you repeat the event the desire can be stacked.
The same can be said of training begins event and the crossing the line event with the fetish's.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
```
For developer :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: String u'[Oh, [player_name] you feel so good inside of me.' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "02story/main/03reina.rpyc", line 602, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 162, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'[Oh, [player_name] you feel so good inside of me.' ends with an open format operation.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22083102
The King of Milfs 0.3.1.01
Mon Jan 23 12:07:53 2023
```

Reactions: DestinyLau

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The King of Milfs [v0.3.1.0.1] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 330mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
First off, writing isn't bad and renders are done well. However, the way the game is setup is a broken mess. The scene menu takes you out of immersion. It's janky as Hell. I lost a scene choice due to playing another scene out of sequence. That whole menu system needs to be removed or at least coded to stay in line with the story itself. I'll wait to see what the new update brings, but, if it's the same janky mess, I'll just move on.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Great models (remind me of Stiglet, which is about as high of a praise any dev can get), but each updates take forever and the animations are fairly short.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes