VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
yeah that screen selection is pretty crap the story may as well be without the mc as he doesnt say anythng but mostly yes or nos he has no emotion doesnt explain anything he has zero depth he just doesn't really exist. and didnt penny say she doesnt vape but then later shes doing it im confused. this is the first time ill say this but i hope this gets a renewal with a fleshed out story

Last edited:

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
hi, great job. I really enjoyed the story and how it is treated in threads so to speak. I miss when there is a time jump of an explanation of how his situation is going. I look forward to the continuity of your project

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
No need for me to talk about the elephant in the room that is the scene selection as I already did with the Dev on Discord. I didn't expect to get this intimate with both Reina and Jenni this soon. Jenni maybe but not with Reina. I'm not going to complain about the pace I just wish that those scenes was fleshed out a bit more seeing as though they are arguably the top two characters. No real inner thoughts which is a theme throughout the game. No real inner conflicts, incest is still very much taboo so I would've liked to have seen more of a struggle in that regard. Reina was tipsy so we may so something in the form see of guilt in the next upcoming chapters or maybe not. Hopefully spicier sex talk because that was really lacking as is the MC's personality. I do like the overall direction the game is moving though.

UO: Briana is slowly becoming my favorite girl over everyone, which come out of nowhere because Reina was my clear choice initially.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I loved the last update !

I´m sure no matter the pace from the relationship with Mom and Aunt so far, Dev will give us a deep developing plot.

Keep rocking Dev !

Reactions: Before I Forget

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The dev needs to go back and fix the flow if you ask me. Instead of us choosing what topics to play, why not just have it automatically flow to the next one like MOST games. It gets confusing and irrelevant for the players to pick what to play.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The dev needs to go back and fix the flow if you ask me. Instead of us choosing what topics to play, why not just have it automatically flow to the next one like MOST games. It gets confusing and irrelevant for the players to pick what to play.
I'm definitely not saying I disagree, but I would note that at least one or two dialogue options later are completely dependent on earlier events having been chosen. If the dev changed things to flow forward automatically, they would have to figure out some other way to eliminate the same options. Clearly they want it to be possible for those to be blocked, so I doubt they'd just always offer them in a different flow. I don't know that it would be hard to figure out some other blocking factor / choice, but that would be necessary if they wanted to keep the potential blocking mechanism.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The game was very interesting.It's worth playing.
But the Renpy system was not used well by the author, and the UI was very strange when playing. This is a characteristic way to play the game, but it is a little inconvenient to play.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes