VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Realy good game just need more storry etc actions like Mc fucking more milfs and his (Mom)
Pregnancy tag need :lepew: and optional impregnation (y)
Animations and details are great just need more more sex scenes like dating sex, shower sex , underwater sex , hotel sex , camping,Marriage sex ---etc all sex actions will make King of Milfs Game better :cool:(y)

Reactions: ahningxue

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Realy good game just need more storry etc actions like Mc fucking more milfs and his (Mom)
Pregnancy tag need :lepew: and optional impregnation (y)
Animations and details are great just need more more sex scenes like dating sex, shower sex , underwater sex , hotel sex , camping,Marriage sex ---etc all sex actions will make King of Milfs Game better :cool:(y)
Did you finish the game? If not, don't read the spoiler.
You do get to fuck the mom. As long as you made all the right choices.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Because at best maybe 50% of games actually run on joiplay
Dude, i always play renpy, rpgm and some other html games through JoiPlay and i can guarantee it worked most of the times, for me it's 98-99% worked. And yes it's not a typo, I can't even remember which games that weren't worked. I'm betting you're using an obsolete app version.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if "MILF" is basically just a buzzword at this point. With a title like this you would think it actually only has milfs to offer but that black haired (goth/punk?) chick seems rather young again. Not hating of course, just saying that games that are apparently trying to go for an all milf cast often don't actually do that.

This game seems to have a good amount of milfs tho so that's great to see.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if "MILF" is basically just a buzzword at this point. With a title like this you would think it actually only has milfs to offer but that black haired (goth/punk?) chick seems rather young again. Not hating of course, just saying that games that are apparently trying to go for an all milf cast often don't actually do that.

This game seems to have a good amount of milfs tho so that's great to see.
There's actually a few younger girls in this.
MC's two sisters, both younger than he is: Briana and Penny
Sabrina
Aisha

Not sure if there's anymore. I've already forgotten.

Jul 4, 2018
The timeline for after he got attacked at home is a mess. According to the nurse he was in the hospital 4 days, Aunt Jenni says they visited Camilla the night before which would make the hospital stay 1 night, and his mom told the therapist he was in the hospital 2 weeks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think I've completed everything, but if I'm missing anything, can someone let me know? I have these events finished now:

Chapter 1: 7 Years Later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter 2: Starting Over
Chapter 2 Side Stories
Chapter 3: Change

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys something is wrong because i can't see chapter3 but only all the previous chapters 1,2 and chapter2 side stories,what's happend?thx

Reactions: WastedTalent

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
guys something is wrong because i can't see chapter3 but only all the previous chapters 1,2 and chapter2 side stories,what's happend?thx
The dev already posted about this. To get Ch 3 to show up, choose the other option after the MC gets put in the hospital. So, if you chose Reina in the past, choose Jennica; if you chose Jenni, pick Reina. Then some new events in Ch 2 will show up (including a new side event at some point, so don't forget that). After those are finished, you'll go into Ch 3 events.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes