VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi Fellas

Somebody knows if this new update has new content?

Cheers !
I could always be wrong, but I don't believe so. Everything shows "completed" for me — all Ch1 Main events, all Ch2 Main events, all Ch2 Side Stories, and all Ch3 Main events. So unless there's something specific that needs to be done, I think it's no different than v0.3.1.01 as far as content goes. This was likely a bugfix release only.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Probably abandonned.
Socials are wiped.
Discord down.
No update on Patreon since Jan 22nd. (Last release.)

Chapter 4 of "The King of Milfs" is here!

The story picks up after right after the events of Chapter 3. We get a look inside of Reina's and Jenni's thoughts as they come to terms with their actions. Penny's wishes are granted and Briana makes her fighting debut- two months ahead of schedule!

-2 new videos (with audio) added

-Nonstop mode fixed in Optional Patch

I should note here it is

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

NOTE: Patch is included but NOT applied :whistle:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i started this game new - still i run into errors about nonstopmode - no matter i have turned it on or off
It's not defined
1686007722355.png

for some unknown reason, the dev did something to prevent URM to run, so i can't debug it easy and i ain't no time to unpack and work through the code myself though.

Reactions: dokodesuka

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheKingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
game keeps erroring I choose ignore and it crashes anyway... IDK if it's patch or game but either way I hope it get's fixed. I didn't play non stop mode or whatever it's called either... so not sure what's up?
EDIT: I also tried to continue a save and start a new game and both ways same result(s)...

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
game keeps erroring I choose ignore and it crashes anyway... IDK if it's patch or game but either way I hope it get's fixed. I didn't play non stop mode or whatever it's called either... so not sure what's up?
EDIT: I also tried to continue a save and start a new game and both ways same result(s)...
Having the same problem. New game with and without patch. Keep getting "An exception has occurred" in multiple places, eventually the game just goes back to main menu.
Edit: Deleted everything and redownloaded the game. Now it works without the patch. Still get exceptions all over the place with the patch. (Non-stop off)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Having the same problem. New game with and without patch. Keep getting "An exception has occurred".
".. game crashes ..." does NOT help - need traceback to see what exactly causes the crash. But i guess it's "nonstopmode is not defined" (happens to me)

PS:
"my game crashes - why?" is like you ring up your doctor and tell him simply and only "i have pain - now tell me what to do"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i used wincest patch, yes
Just tested with "non-stop" on and I have not got any error (with patch), non-stop off it errors.

Tabbed through till end chapter 1.

1686008247558.png

Having non-stop off seems like the issue, seems like that splits things into different stories..

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just tested with "non-stop" on and I have not got any error (with patch), non-stop off it errors.

Tabbed through till end chapter 1.

View attachment 2677914

Having non-stop off seems like the issue.
i have nonstop off - i understood it as "off" is better to keep side content? Or what is nonstopmode supposed to do?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes