VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know which points to get, love or trust? Or what the difference in them are, related to the story and scenes?

Reactions: berserk87

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just play non-stop. There are no errors with that, you just play the full chapter instead of mini episodes of the chapter, and play it fully.
And you get no side stories. Why bother mising parts of the story that matter and flesh out things more?

Reactions: Lokitox8

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, could someone please explain (clarify) the differences between the TRUST points and LOVE points for this title?

So are trust points considered putting MC in the bother-friend zone (good boy), and love points offers MC being physical with his family?

Thanks in advance.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Ipatch doesn't work, turns it into error filled mess. And also the way to play the game is really shit. Either you miss out on content because the side characters aren't included in the regular visual novel mode, or you're playing some stop and go thing where you get the extra side characters.

Please, can game devs just stick with what works. Just straight linear visual novels, with choices that affect the story in between. It's that simple.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I like the game in general, but I think that the whole ending part where that guy breaks into the MC's house with the "gimme money unless you want bad things to happen to those lovely ladies" needs to be taken out. Just have Ethan as the antagonist, and just focus on the slice-of-life elements. Don't make these plots too complicated, especially adding elements that clash with everything else; that has happened with too many games here already.
I haven't played any updates for this game in a while; is this element still in the game?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Ipatch doesn't work, turns it into error filled mess. And also the way to play the game is really shit. Either you miss out on content because the side characters aren't included in the regular visual novel mode, or you're playing some stop and go thing where you get the extra side characters.

Please, can game devs just stick with what works. Just straight linear visual novels, with choices that affect the story in between. It's that simple.
Hey.... be nice... if you dont like the game just go somewhere else...
I like the game :love:
Truth is.... ICpatch need an update... Its fucking up the game...

Reactions: _Fabi_

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
band-aid. might just end up not working anyways.
just changed if nonstop mode==True to if persistent.nonstopmode
I only got incest version.
I did the console thing
goto renpy folder-> delete 00console.rpyc -> open 00console.rpy -> changed config console = True

opened game -> open console shift + O -> type "nonstopmode=False"

Reactions: Teleos and MikoKju
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes