VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Considering how poorly Deep Impact is rated, is this really worth anything?

Sep 3, 2020
Oh. Right. Like that other game where you this shitty menu and you had to choose the scene to play and even if you went down the line, you could miss out on a scene because you took a different scene first. Or was it this game that did that? Fuckin memory.
forgive me if this question has been answered before but is a relationship with the Aunt unavoidable can I not reject her

am I doing something wrong I'm not a fan of forced sex scenes

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I liked the game in general. Mature characters aren't bad at all. more mature characters and milf characters please!
animations are good but not enough! much more options and longer animations please! there should also be body collisions and groaning and the harmony should be fully ensured! please don't let the main character be a loser! especially charismatic and must be the best at using weapons in combat! Also please don't be stupid! mind driving the game! don't hypnotize! different drugs and sex with much less! Also, if you can logically integrate the pregnancy and transforming features into the game, it would be awesome! I found the game successful, I liked the mature characters and animations the most! and finally please get real updates ie long updates!

Reactions: oxygen5011
Aug 29, 2020
Hast anyone tried this Game via joiplay If yes please Tell me how to make it Work i have 33 Games via joiplay and this ist the only one that don't Work Help please
I got it to work in joiplay by extracting the files 01info.rpa, 02story.rpa and leaving them loose in the game folder. It was the only way, then I used this file by copying it into the game folder to fix the error.
the file for the error a little bit above the publication

To extract the .rpa

Reactions: Fenix02

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
So the game doesn't work? Tried with joiplay and Ghost android version and get errors. The story sounds good as long as we can get extreme revenge on the douche dad and probably guilt trip the mum for a while also sisters for not even giving a shit enough to even contact the MC. He'd feel like just a nothing because of them.

Athul2224

May 13, 2017
The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.0.1] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 383mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

The port also has got error and it stops in between

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes