peenpapi69420

Aug 16, 2021
Start a new game, skip to the aratou route and progress until one of the options is "Aratou End 2" click that and that leads to a bad end with the most recent content.

If you've gone past that point there's no way to trigger it again on that save.
you mean a good end?

Cola Slurpy

Dec 6, 2023
So, this is still ongoing hopefully ? I saw that "Satoshi failing at sex" scene recently. It was good. Hopefully, Mary can be more cruel next time hehehe... Unfortunately, i don't know what i did wrong but i lost my saved files, the Arato route in the second bottle game after the 2nd thigh sex scene and Kendo before Mary & Satoshi went to the swinging party with Arato and his gf. I will appreciate it if some of you guys have the saved files in the meanwhile this gyaru gal here reminds me of Mary. I have not seen that anime yet tho. I have acquired a new fetish as well, girls with toned or meaty arms like the one in Miss Nat hentai manga though of course not necessarily fully buffed lol and seeing the mismatch between Mary's frail arms and her toned torso and hips kinda makes me sad but she is still sexy despite of that.

Reactions: Diegoz

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
So, this is still ongoing hopefully ? I saw that "Satoshi failing at sex" scene recently. It was good. Hopefully, Mary can be more cruel next time hehehe... Unfortunately, i don't know what i did wrong but i lost my saved files, the Arato route in the second bottle game after the 2nd thigh sex scene and Kendo before Mary & Satoshi went to the swinging party with Arato and his gf. I will appreciate it if some of you guys have the saved files in the meanwhile this gyaru gal here reminds me of Mary. I have not seen that anime yet tho. I have acquired a new fetish as well, girls with toned or meaty arms like the one in Miss Nat hentai manga though of course not necessarily fully buffed lol and seeing the mismatch between Mary's frail arms and her toned torso and hips kinda makes me sad but she is still sexy despite of that.
There is an option to start a new game just before the last update. I know it´s not a sabe but is more or less the same

Cola Slurpy

Dec 6, 2023
HUh? The attachment image does not appear when i logout of the account.

Cola Slurpy

Dec 6, 2023
There is an option to start a new game just before the last update. I know it´s not a sabe but is more or less the same
Thanks for the response. So which version is the one during the Arato's second bottle game and 2nd thigh sex ? there is an option to After the Route choice but i think this option goes way far back so that only leaves the current update but i dont want to skip the gameplay and i don't want to just see the sex scenes in the gallery.

Cola Slurpy

Dec 6, 2023
Thanks for the response. So which version is the one during the Arato's second bottle game and 2nd thigh sex ? there is an option to After the Route choice but i think this option goes way far back so that only leaves the current update but i dont want to skip the gameplay and i don't want to just see the sex scenes in the gallery.
I think it's way before that, when Satoshi called Arato because there is only Kendo route in this one.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Oh, I don´t know what version is that. I assumed you wanted a full game save. Then If you want to play the arato scenes you can start a new game in some of these 2 options 1727631345747.png

Reactions: Cola Slurpy

Cola Slurpy

Dec 6, 2023
For anybody thats curious it's Aiura Mikoto in the attachment. Thats the gyaru. It didnt appear somehow when i logout.

Reactions: kurosx

Cola Slurpy

Dec 6, 2023
Sorry, it seems like it was after the 2nd one because of the blindfold thigh sex.

soki265657

May 7, 2019
I hope to see a scene where arato and satoshi compete to satisfy mary and satoshi lose and mary finally dissapointed and hate him and mary finally fall in love with arato instead

Reactions: Diegoz

joganisabel

Nov 21, 2023
i havent played it to the end? so is kendo being side track after arato? goddamnit so mary is really just a slut? i feel bad for kendo tho all that hard work just for arato to steal her XD

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes