No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
i havent played it to the end? so is kendo being side track after arato? goddamnit so mary is really just a slut? i feel bad for kendo tho all that hard work just for arato to steal her XD
People are being a tad misleading about that.

The game splits into two routes, Kendo's (which is the main route) and Arato's. I'm currently focusing on the remaining side heroines for Kendo's side of things while working on Arato's route, which has caused some people to start commenting that Arato is getting too much attention.

Manwhorebetalfa

Jul 15, 2024
People are being a tad misleading about that.

The game splits into two routes, Kendo's (which is the main route) and Arato's. I'm currently focusing on the remaining side heroines for Kendo's side of things while working on Arato's route, which has caused some people to start commenting that Arato is getting too much attention.
GIVE US MORE MARY X KENDO WITH OBLIVIOUS SATOSHI

Reactions: No Try Studios

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
I don't give a shit about Kendo, we've had enough of him, the ideal would be to give everyone balanced content.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I am here to present another alternative I honestly Liked arato's route more, but that is on the basis that Kendo's dick is so big it disfigures the faces of the characters during blowjob scenes. I also like how satoshi "cheats" with arato's grilfriend in a new and interesting way. Though honestly I am not a fan of the whole netorase corruption angle. arato's more manageable penis, makes the scenes look better in my opinion. certainly a good alternate route.

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
Disagree!! Kendo/Mary/Satoshi divine trilogy.
I don't agree either, seeing too much of the same thing gets tiring, Mary x Kendo is already very burned out, it's better to go for what's missing, the secondary Satoshi and Arato although the latter has already received it.

Jun 26, 2024
p
I don't agree either, seeing too much of the same thing gets tiring, Mary x Kendo is already very burned out, it's better to go for what's missing, the secondary Satoshi and Arato although the latter has already received it.
you're preaching to the choir pal but the developers have stated they are going to keep playing favorites with kendo.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
It's definitely in the plans. I'll probably get to it once I finally decide to redo the first blowjob scene.
That scene now needs the redo now not just because of visuals, but more because now it doesn´t match the mindset of the updated Mary and Kendo. I´m really hyped for that. I really enjoy the early game. And it having small/medium changes feels like playing it again for the first time

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes