Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
CTD. Man makes a repack with right installation. Installing files one by one maybe you failing, You know the files, the users not.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
There is a on GitHub we maintain. Try that. If not your going to have to provide a little more detail to on your issue if you need some help.
Yeah followed the guide, but still when i run the .exe i just get the admin permission popup, i accept that and then nothing happens

Reactions: SUZAK

SUZAK

May 28, 2021
just like some of the new users I too have problems installing everything provided (core>patch>hook). You can see the documentation is not understandable for entry level users.
I'm getting DX error at launch

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thank you for the provided information, I`ll try this right away! One more question - after the installation should I use any of the provided updates?
My Recommendation is install Update P then Install KE Update 1

The KE team started pushing our own updates after Update P. While there was an update Q and R from Team K17, a lot of our members reported crashes and issues with those updates. I myself tested the updates for about 3 months and experienced much more crashes compared to Update P. There was not anything too significant in the update so we made a decison not to support it. Our theory is it had some conflicts with H5. That said we recently released a new Update KE1 which added some new features..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
For those needing help, there is a reason we have always directed people to main site Klub Exile. Not because we want clicks (It is not ad supported), but because we much more resources to help folks plus a vibrant membership base who will try to get your questions asked. And no, don't expect people to tell you "Hi Newbie, this is not where to post your question" that is not how the KE community roles.

That said I will try to give you a basic step by step process here to install,

1. Download and install the executable. I suggest you do a portable install just to make things simpler
  2. Download Update P and extract the contents of the zip to the root of your game folder. Overwrite anything else that is there
  3. Run your game (This makes sure you get all the folders and things generated on first run)
Now Install Hook 5

PreReqs..install this stuff first

1. First, make sure that your game is running fine without hook5. If that doesn't work, look at your Antivirus and Security options in Windows 10. Install the game outside protected folders like ProgamFiles or ProgramFiles (x86).
  2. Install the June 2010 . You should do that anyway to have proper support for directx9 and older games. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS YOU NEED THESE SPECIFIC RUNTIMES
  3. Install .
Install Hook 5 Files
  1. First download the archive from the main game folder. This is a pre-packeged archive that just made things easier.
    1. 1687303774279.png
  2. Extract this entire archive to the root of your game folder (this is only two folders "Binaries" and "Mod"). Overwrite if asked. This effectively gives you H5 Basic
  3. If you want Hook 5 extended, download the files on the OP page copy the contents of the Hook5 extened archive into your binaries folder. Thats it.
    1. 1687304403920.png
  4. Now when using H5 you need to run the TK17Launcher directly from Binaries. It will not work if you do not run it from binaries.
  5. Select DirectX graphics at the launcher screen and launch. With H5 it takes 1 minute for the welcome screen to appear, so be patient.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Can anyone confirm if it is virus free or not ?
You should always scan anything you download from the net as practice. But KE files do not have any viruses and we have not received a complaint from the over 12,000 downloads

1687305128417.png

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm not an uploader and I haven't touched this in years. Please open a ticket and contact staff regarding this.
We've already processed the ticket and adjusted the OP accordingly, FYI.

To everyone: This thread is for sharing and discussing mods that have been built up and evolved over the years on top of Sex Villa.

There will be no offsite drama in this thread.

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
And so another round of "have you tried a" or "you need b for it to work" begins. The most fun I've had with TK17 is watching how 'simple instructions' lead to dozens of people complaining that it won't work. Over and over and over again.

Seriously guys, just give up. Broken game.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So I just can't get this thing to work with Hook5. Whenever I select DirectX as render type, then it just won't launch and gives me an error. Guide says to select a different core hook, but I have no clue where to find this.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So I just can't get this thing to work with Hook5. Whenever I select DirectX as render type, then it just won't launch and gives me an error. Guide says to select a different core hook, but I have no clue where to find this.
I have the same.

According to the documentation, you need to install an old/legacy DirectX version because Hook5/Tk17 is not 64 bit.

I haven't gotten around to trying this though.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I have installed this game multiple times in the past. Then, and even now, i cannot get the models to look like in the front page. I would appreciate if someone would make detailed instructions for dummies like me. I dont know if opengl and directx renders have to do anything with it, but i cannot open directx render anyways.

Reactions: Doomdooom
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes