3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

N7

Formerly Rude
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
2.png

Overview:
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
“The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.
The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-14
Release Date: 2019-03-05
Developer/Publisher: Viktor Black - -
Censorship: None
Version: Cultist Edition 0.41
Language: English
Genre:
3d Game, Combat, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Rape, Vaginal Sex

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
How to play Mac-version releases?
  1. After downloading an app, drag it to the Applications folder.
  2. Select the app and right or control-click.
  3. Click “Open”.
  4. Click “Open” again to confirm.
  5. From now on, you'll always be able to open it without having to go through this process again.

Change-Log:
v0.41
- The Dialogues of Enslaved Elves in the first dungeon
- Anorien wife’s dialogues
- After defeat you should agree to have resurrection
- Noria’s tavern quest was changed
- Action after Troll battle lose was also changed
Small changes after defeating by Torus
Also Warlocks were renamed to Cultists

v0.4
Temple complex N'akhzeran.
Two new amicable characters. And yes, they’re both with bare asses. It’s something kind of a special feature of gods’ servants.
Warlocks will become cultists too. I’ll rename them in the minor release.
5 new «lewd» animations
We can’t get our without them. It’s a game for adults, isn’t it?
A new game camera

v0.3
So, I’d like to introduce to your attention December Release. What’s new?

A Mine location has been added. In the future I plan to make the exit from mines to the surface in the other places, that is inaccessible now. And also add new content here.

Meet a new monster - Goblin. Small, fast and lewd.

A new character - Torus.

A sex scene with Hue has been added

Now there’s a possibility to have sex with a Devenant guard

A new pose for an Orc Executor

A new pose has been added to the Brothel

Some test features have been added:

- Game pause.

- A possibility to change clothes. At the moment there are two additional costumes.

- A set of cheat codes. I use them while testing the game and looking for bugs. This is just a test feature. You can use it at your own risk and peril.

- Fast travel option. In the future this option will be available with a special inventory item.

- Resurrection. Now after being defeated a bar Barbarian can resurrect with an option of a three-second immortality. It doesn’t work with tentacles and narrative monsters.

As always:

- Fixed some bug’s

Demons and Priests have also got an update of the gallery in their version.
I’ve also decided to summarize the results for a end of the year.

I hope, I will be able to quit my freelance work and release updates at least once a month.

At the moment the game has:

- 7 unique monsters

- 2 mini bosses

- About 30 sex animations

- 22 animations in the gallery (Demons only)

- 144 gallery pictures (Priests+Demon)

- 4 locations + 5 small

- About an hour of gameplay

All this is possible thanks to you - My Community.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope the year to come will be even more productive and together we will create a lot of new (Lewd) things!

v0.21
  • All monsters have stats (will be improved)
  • Gold drops out of monsters (regardless the monster type)
  • The first miniboss is added - Troll
  • Devenant city is open
  • The Bank is added. Now money earned in the battles can be saved
  • The Brothel is added. (this location will be improved). Here one can renew health and earn money
  • Noria´s Tavern - there is an opportunity to have a sleep and renew health without risk of being attacked
  • City Hall is added (one can buy documents to enter Devenant city)
  • New character - Hugh
  • Fixed some bug's

What´s next in my plans:

Next release will contain of one big feature - New Location.

And a couple of small ones - for example:

Fast travel (possibility to move to already opened location)
Sexual scenes with friendly NPC (write in your comments with who)
New positions for already existing monsters (write in your comments for which monster)

v.0.10
What’s new?
  • The Dungeon location is updated and expanded
  • Updated UI
  • Added new enemies – Warlock and Orc Executor
  • Warlocks use magic to attack
  • Updated textures and models for elves-prisoners
  • Added gamepad compatibility (PS4 & Xbox One)
  • Combat animation of the character changed. I try to make it more responsive
  • Fixed a bug of transition and synchronization between the knockout and sex animations
  • Added three new sex animations after a knockout
  • Added a new animation with tentacles
  • Fixed a bug with objects interactions (when "E" didn’t work the first time)
  • Added a Clothing Slots controller (it is a partial undressing during rape scenes for now, but in the future, you could put clothes and weapons in slots)
  • Added ability to aim at the enemy (WIP)
  • Added stamina - affects attack speed (WIP)
  • Added saving of progress (The Dungeon will be a part of the open world. The actions of the character will affect events that can occur in the Dungeon and other locations)
  • Added loading screen (We will show a small portion of lore on it in the future)
  • The quest log is disabled for now - it will be enabled after a minor release
  • Sounds will be reworked in the next minor release
  • Time spent – 88 hours
  • Cups of coffee – 75

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks @Mchammer22

Extras:

EllipticalTastyCattle-size_restricted.gif gS1ycdT.png rP1XKXI.png zzxretE.png

Jun 29, 2017
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to rape you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
This game has maybe a fortnight before it gets Patreon-struck. A month at most. Why haven't devs learned yet? He's clearly put a bunch of work in and it's all going to go to waste when the censorship hammer slams down.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
his patron-only link isn't locked... hop on that while you can :b

Not bad at all for just a 5-10 min demo. Player control needs work, but it has a better foundation than most games I've tried this early. The gallery isn't too impressive, (you unlock them by getting killed.) I think there is three gallery unlocks total? I'm really impressed by the sound design, spooky wooden doors.

"Damn I need to find my armor"
*finds armor*
its a leather bikini

Feb 20, 2018
Controls are outstandingly bad.
Actually, it's not just the controls. The mappings are fine and the camera responds as it should. It's the transitions between actions.
The actions themselves are uninterruptable and the sequencing buffer is very long.
Also, like many Unity games it does not properly capture (or, rather, re-capture as it only happens when you switch focus) the mouse pointer and you end up clicking everything when you have a multiple display setup.

On a side note, the actions follow the body orientation rather than the camera, and the body rotation is locked at a certain speed that appears to be the same for the player and the enemies. It is not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make combat more tedious than it needs to be.

Jan 15, 2018
Controls are outstandingly bad.
Actually, it's not the controls. The mappings are fine and the camera responds as it should. It's the transitions between actions.
The actions themselves are uninterruptable and the sequencing buffer is very long.
Also like many Unity games it does not properly capture the mouse pointer and you end up clicking everything when you have a multiple display setup.
Sounds like the author is going for cinematic platformer type game.

Feb 20, 2018
"Tank controls" with a free camera don't really work for a 3D platformer and there is also that dodge roll...
Aw, what the hell. I'm always talking about how games should be designed and all that.
I need to try making my own game. By that I mean a complete game and not just an techdemo only seen by, like, 3 people.

Oct 14, 2017
This is honestly amazing for a demo!

I just have a few small suggestions:
-You should replace the word "armor" with "clothes/clothing" because there is no world where what she wears could be called armor.
-The final dialog would be much clearer if you either had the "Goddess" dialog on top (which would lower the user experience having to move their eyes up and down a bunch) or giving the names more prominence (bold, different colors, etc). Since the characters have generic names, you could just make each character's text a different color and exclude the names entirely. Up to you, obviously, but personally it confused me for a second figuring out why I (the character) was calling the other character "Goddess."
-As another poster mentioned, the controls are bad. Simultaneous hits were far too common. The problem could be solved by tying the player direction to the camera (and have a hot key you could hold to free the camera for examination), as well as removing the wind up for the attack.
-Also, the attack (I think because it has such a long reach) allows me to reach many places my character should not be able to go. Fortunately, I never got stuck in walls or such, but it's jarring to suddenly step outside reality.

One further note: I was disappointed I didn't have the option to zoom in during game over scenes. Something to consider.

myuhinny

Sep 7, 2017
The walk and body looked nice the attacking on the other hand was really bad. You don't seem to be able to defend or I wasn't able to find out how and you can hit and run so if you attack the enemy gets a cheap ass hit on you as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes