Perelik

May 12, 2019
The H scene with the big Ogres , the H5 more specifically , cant be stopped with R , I mean if I choose N5 I am stuck in the animation, and need to exit the game.

squishingtonsquid

Aug 15, 2020
I'm gonna be that weird linux guy, but anyone had any luck getting this game to work in wine? Unity for an engine that supports linux builds it's windows ones really seem to have problems there.

FionaEvo

Dec 30, 2020
Just downloaded the game for the first time. When i click new game it crashes and when i select "continue" it says loading and then crashes. Can someone help? I've tried on all graphics quality settings.

Reactions: psycho9619

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
I got problems with the game:

A: Sanctuary is still closed. I saved the elfs and freed one from arena. There is no other mission regarding Mother Nature quest line active.
B: I have the dragon egg. Cant save Burgilda the option doesnt show when talking to Bee'h. Cant give it to Torus, he'll impregnate me and send me to do the trials. The quests are still active though. ALso how can I bring him those 4 mothers?

Is it bug? Do I have to restart the whole game or what?

psycho9619

May 10, 2019
Just downloaded the game for the first time. When i click new game it crashes and when i select "continue" it says loading and then crashes. Can someone help? I've tried on all graphics quality settings.
I have the same problem. Could also add that if remove saves from user directory and windows registry i can start new game through the "Continiue" button, but the game freezes after I try to escape from the first room through the "torture tool". After restrarting game there is another one error - if trying to press the escape button game again freezes.

Last edited:

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough of the different quests? Also how to get to Purgatory to become a succubus? I have no clue.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough of the different quests? Also how to get to Purgatory to become a succubus? I have no clue.
i think Viktor already mentioned it, u didn't read changelog, did u?
"Do you remember the location of the Nightmare? This location is now called Purgatory and has a very important narrative sense. If you fail the colored crystal challenge, the barbarian will transform into a succubus and be returned to the mortal world" :rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes