• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
The screen is freezing if I click escape. I see its been a recurring issue but I don't think my AV is causing that. I've also tried it disabling AV and it's still not fixing the issue. Any other resolutions?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
wait... how can i be succubus...?
After the witch explains to Barbarian the nature of her memory lapses and learns the story of Burgilda (who became a succubus), the game mechanics of death will be updated. After losing to the monster, you will be able to press "R" to go through Purgatory and be reborn. If you continue with old saves - just ask Witch about memory lapses one more time to turn this event on.

Feb 11, 2019
I found an error in the dialog. Near the gate, where you need to go across the bridge and talk to the guard. There you can pay 10 gold, show a document, or pay with your body. But the dialogue does not work with the body and it freezes and you have to return to the location through cheats

Inversion84

Apr 4, 2019
Having issue changing back from Succubus, tried talking to witch but not getting anywhere, anyone got any hints??

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, how can i change the FOV (field of view) and the camera distance?

EDIT: And also, those the cheat/mod for version 0.9.11 work on this version too?

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Having issue changing back from Succubus, tried talking to witch but not getting anywhere, anyone got any hints??
Same issue,
I got stuck in the 'trials' and then it just threw me into the world as a succubus and I'm unable to turn back. Tried taking the trials again but I fail everytime on the 1st riddle, no matter the choice.

alisida

May 12, 2018
I have a problem with the Mac version.I get a message that I don't have permission to open the application.... Any help ?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Where to find the "word tree"? (activating the rune)
Never mind I found out how to get the trees to .... her.
Either of two things,
1. 100% Arousal.
2. be covered in sperm from the critters running around in the Forest of Oblivion

Last edited:

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
  • Barbarian model has been updated for better performance and additional morphs
What additional morphs? I thought this would mean the body slider would have more options but it seems the same? Did the dev mean she would just morph more/differently during scenes?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes