Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
critical error:
I have just experienced a mutual KO in combat.
The opponent disappears, the heroine remains lying on the ground.
I was only able to get out of the scene by fast-travelling to the cell - and conditionally restarting the scene.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
critical error:
I have just experienced a mutual KO in combat.
The opponent disappears, the heroine remains lying on the ground.
I was only able to get out of the scene by fast-travelling to the cell - and conditionally restarting the scene.
Location?

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Can someone tell me where the f*** sanctuary is? The elf girl told me that im safe to pass,pass what? Where is that god damn sanctuary located at? Forest of oblivion? Where the blue energy field glows up stairs?

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Hello! I'm having a problem where the game closes itself whenever I try to start a new game. I can open the game and get to the main menu, but as soon as it tries to load the game it just closes itself. There's no error message or anything either. I thought it was my antivirus at first, but this continues to happen even after I made my antivirus ignore the game. Any help would be appreciated!

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello! I'm having a problem where the game closes itself whenever I try to start a new game. I can open the game and get to the main menu, but as soon as it tries to load the game it just closes itself. There's no error message or anything either. I thought it was my antivirus at first, but this continues to happen even after I made my antivirus ignore the game. Any help would be appreciated!
Version? Mac or Win? Did you check save files accessibility via options?

• Red Heart
Reactions: yulkaumm

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
More people can help you if you include the game version and system you are playing it on. I have forgotten that myself so I'm not being critical. In the meantime think of any changes to your system that may have been made like updating graphics drivers or reinstalling something. You may also find something useful in the General Troubleshooting section of the Discussion forum.

Feb 15, 2019
Guys im having some problems with my unity games , some i can play without any problem.
But some unity game like the last barbarian just crash and the error says : the last barbarian has stopped working.
is there anyone that could help me with my problem? It will be appreciated. :coffee:

bandicam 2021-05-13 17-11-30-958.jpg

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Sooo with the new update, when you save the elves you can't get out of the dungeon now? I know what to do (Find the goddes for the spell) but it just loops me back to the starting point. Walkthrough doesn't help either..

• Red Heart
Reactions: yulkaumm
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes