noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
This game needs bisexual tag or something like that.
Because one of the first things game forced on me was HUGE MAN DICK PENIS GETTING ERECT.

And it also needs "lazy ass developer who don't give a shit" tag, because sound options still don't work in a game that was developed... for how long? Since 2018?!
Sound slider is one millimeter to the right and the game is already blaring at 100%.
Can't invert vertical camera movement.
Shitty English to the point of parody, because it's so hard to find a dictionary in 2021.

But hey, with 4k a month from Patreon, why bother?
female protagonist + male domination tags, but hey, reading english is even harder i suppose

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
This game needs bisexual tag or something like that.
Because one of the first things game forced on me was HUGE MAN DICK PENIS GETTING ERECT.

And it also needs "lazy ass developer who don't give a shit" tag, because sound options still don't work in a game that was developed... for how long? Since 2018?!
Sound slider is one millimeter to the right and the game is already blaring at 100%.
Can't invert vertical camera movement.
Shitty English to the point of parody, because it's so hard to find a dictionary in 2021.

But hey, with 4k a month from Patreon, why bother?
My man getting one of the 3d H-game with the more content for free, calls the developer a "lazy ass" because an option isn't working, then complains about him not being english.

Truly, blessed times.

Now I'm trolling, but those things are indeed problems. Except there are a thousand better ways for you to criticize the game, instead of just sounding like a brat feeling entitled to the best because reasons.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's in Italian and said: Impossible open the app, just this. And i put the app in application folder, right click and yada yada yada...but still can't run. Why? I have a good mac anyway.
Try this solution.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Low competition is indeed the reason for abysmal quality. Why bother fixing simplest issues if customers will lap it all up and drown you in money?

What other reasons are there to not fix a trivial but very frustrating issue, other than being a lazy ass? Dev is banned from Google and Unity docs?

I did not complain about dev's mother tongue(nice cheap lie here! ;), I complained about dev leaving in spelling mistakes that even my browser right now can highlight. THAT is how easy it is to avoid them.

The best way to criticize is list the problems without any mollycoddling. You know, all that "wow such good game! dev is the best! tiny problem with controls but still super awesome! so good! so cool! wow!"

Developer of this game gets full compensation for his effort in the form of his Patreon milk farm, bringing in $4 000+(four thousand dollars USA) a month.
There is no need to treat him like a sickly child who will die from a single unkind word. The guy is set and fine, doncha worry.
Calm down buddy. What is the goal of your hate speech?

Don't like the game? Don't play it. Nobody force you to do it.

Want to contribute into project? Make your content suggestion or bug report.

Don't like my English? Just point me into my error. I'll fix it.

Want to count my income? Well, do you think, that all developers/artists/content creators must work for free?:FacePalm: I have nothing to add here.

Let the people decide to support someone or not. I don't use paywalls, DRM's or other evil stuff to force players to pay.

You got this game for free at least.

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
and quest Help the Elf escape don't complete.. i save the elf who was penetrate by orc in cell. elf, who give me that quest was on the wall and she disapired.. don't know what to do too=\

Last edited:

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
Ah. And HUGE thanks to Developers from Russia for this masterpiece. thanks for russian translation. i know english partly) but play on native language it's more pleasant expirience. you are breathtaken <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramreddy4629

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
where i can find Shorka? for quest henocid cultists? and how i can comlete quest portals be on all portals and don't know what to do next=\
All walkthroughs are available on my discord server.

Reactions: juanstrong
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes