nosok

Mar 10, 2018
How to complete this damn ritual? Nothing happens after i activated 3 stones even in 0.5 version. Thanks in advance.

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
I can't figure out the ritual part. I've done it like 10 times already, still won't turn blue. I go Torus 1st, then Letel second and Beet third.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
I can't figure out the ritual part. I've done it like 10 times already, still won't turn blue. I go Torus 1st, then Letel second and Beet third.
If you look at what the dude says 3 posts above you , you'll get the answer.

Reactions: Win2

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
Game engine and renders looks good so far. Will be dream if this game turns out as have to corrupt girl and make her work in order to obtain items and get dicced by final boss, with a little harsher fetishes.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I can't just do 1 god, it says I haven't done all 3.
While you need to bring 3 sacrifices, it’s not mandatory to offer sacrifices to different gods, you can offer sacrifice to same god up to 3 times. Just repeat sacrifices on Torus’s altar 3 times, and portal will open.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
It's Torus only for 3 times use sex before a portal color change from red to blue
So do you mean getting to the "accept the proposal" prompt 3 times?
I did that 3 times, and all I get is Leave and impregnation failed.
And nothing unlocked :(
I went to the gazebo thing where there is the Sex and Money ritual and pressed Sex 3 times to get the red demon but that's as far as I got

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So do you mean getting to the "accept the proposal" prompt 3 times?
I did that 3 times, and all I get is Leave and impregnation failed.
And nothing unlocked :(
I went to the gazebo thing where there is the Sex and Money ritual and pressed Sex 3 times to get the red demon but that's as far as I got
You do not need have sex with Torus, its completely unrelated to portal. Return to the surface (with ladder or trough fast travel) and use Torus’s (and only Torus’s) altar 3 times in a row.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
You do not need have sex with Torus, its completely unrelated to portal. Return to the surface (with ladder or trough fast travel) and use Torus’s (and only Torus’s) altar 3 times in a row.
I didn't know there was 1 more than one alter. Thank you!

Suggestion to the dev: Perhaps change "press E to continue" with an option to simply left click. Pressing E adds anothing to the gameplay other than stopping the user from rapidly clicking and missing a scene but you can simply avoid that by asking to right click. Thus the user doesn't have always have to have their left hand occupied.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I like the fact how the main character is strong and lovely but god damn... good job on nailing that walk animation....

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
I got to the point where I enter the portal and fight the face monsters but I accidentally clicked die and not give in now my game started back in the beginning. How much content is after the portal?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes