Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I got to the point where I enter the portal and fight the face monsters but I accidentally clicked die and not give in now my game started back in the beginning. How much content is after the portal?
You can use fast-travel in main menu to move in zone just before portal.

About your question, there is:

1) One scene with slime-spitting mutants (if you choose «mercy» instead of «die»)
2) Tentacle rape/impregnation + egg-birthing
3) Short scene with tentacles sucking barbarian’s boobs
4) Mini-boss short scene (followed by death and restart, not worth it).

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
full in-game library of "endings" scenes! + Special in-game videos are unlocked for you in the Game library

Dec 13, 2017
This is awesome I never see before this is game I think to pay the game maybe i am not sure

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Preview of 0.6 (hope you'll like it)
I dont know what your plan is for the next update,but the Idea with the second herself in this meety room where she says "Ill impregnate you 100 times until you die" was really hot but sadly not accomplished. why or will you accomplish it?

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
I dont know what your plan is for the next update,but the Idea with the second herself in this meety room where she says "Ill impregnate you 100 times until you die" was really hot but sadly not accomplished. why or will you accomplish it?
Yeah I would have loved it if like, in the tentacle chamber after you get knocked up you could have joined the girls on the wall lol

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I want to complete the whole story structure (all levels and basic quests, you know) and after that I'll move on with side features like: alternative paths, sounds and voices, additional sex scenes, the fighting system etc.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes