1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, in castle (after using oma-ritual portal) i only can pick up page (in room with female demon scene) and keys (in room with pictures). What i did miss? Based on comments above, its not content of current version.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hmm, in castle (after using oma-ritual portal) i only can pick up page (in room with female demon scene) and keys (in room with pictures). What i did miss? Based on comments above, its not content of current version.
Theres 5 (at least I only know of 5) scenes and 5 pages.

1) Succubus (you already know of it; it is only one which available right from the start).
2) Tentacle beast in the Blacksmith. You need to check logs on first floor, then take axe in blacksmith, and use it on logs (this will start fire in all fireplaces in castle). After that, each time you move trough Blacksmith, tentacle beast will catch you (you can accept or refuse, as with all scenes). Near it you can find yet another page.
3) Behind logs you can find ladder to basement. Theres cage (for which you need those keys you found previously). Theres torture machine, another page and lever, which will instantly destroy tentacles (although you can take page even without it).
4) After you start the fire, you can return to bedroom and sleep here, which will lead to rape by faceless monster (which you can avoid, if you wish so). After you awoke, theres another page near bed.
5) After you sleep in bed, no matter was you raped or not, you can find cooked pig on first floor. Either eat it (which will lead to blow-job scene with pigman), or refuse, and either way receive last page.

When you have all 5 pages, you can take book in mirror room on second floor (on left side), and after that, leave this dimension.

Your reflection in the mirror changes when you fall for «sins», but ending remains the same; guess, theres supposed to be more in the future, for example, middle chair seems to be interactive (gives you green spot), but does nothing, and I never seen anything in paintings room. Since this castle based on «Dusty Castle» (they even confirmed it somewhere), we probably should expect at least two more scenes in future (DC have masturbation scene in paintings room and futanary doppelgänger in mirror room).

Sorry for bad English.

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017

1) Succubus (you already know of it; it is only one which available right from the start).
2) Tentacle beast in the Blacksmith. You need to check logs on first floor, then take axe in blacksmith, and use it on logs (this will start fire in all fireplaces in castle). After that, each time you move trough Blacksmith, tentacle beast will catch you (you can accept or refuse, as with all scenes). Near it you can find yet another page.
3) Behind logs you can find ladder to basement. Theres cage (for which you need those keys you found previously). Theres torture machine, another page and lever, which will instantly destroy tentacles (although you can take page even without it).
4) After you start the fire, you can return to bedroom and sleep here, which will lead to rape by faceless monster (which you can avoid, if you wish so). After you awoke, theres another page near bed.
5) After you sleep in bed, no matter was you raped or not, you can find cooked pig on first floor. Either eat it (which will lead to blow-job scene with pigman), or refuse, and either way receive last page.

When you have all 5 pages, you can take book in mirror room on second floor (on left side), and after that, leave this dimension.

Your reflection in the mirror changes when you fall for «sins», but ending remains the same; guess, theres supposed to be more in the future, for example, middle chair seems to be interactive (gives you green spot), but does nothing, and I never seen anything in paintings room. Since this castle based on «Dusty Castle» (they even confirmed it somewhere), we probably should expect at least two more scenes in future (DC have masturbation scene in paintings room and futanary doppelgänger in mirror room).

Sorry for bad English.
Oh, Great thx you for so detailed answer. And your comment is easy to understanding , i guess its not bad english btw)

putu

Nov 13, 2017

Sorry for bad English.
excuse me, i'm sorry. Can you explain detail the first page ? and where is key to open torture cage ?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
excuse me, i'm sorry. Can you explain detail the first page ? and where is key to open torture cage ?
second floor in start ?
When we arrive to the castle, we starting on second floor. To the left from us is mirror room (theres we can find book in the end), to the left we can find two rooms: gallery (closed at first) and bedroom.

On first floor, we can find blacksmith and library (to the left) and dinner room and kitchen (to the right).

You can move to library through blacksmith (is only room on this side with open door), and summon succubus when try to read a book. After you either succumb or banish her, you can find a page lying on the floor.

In bedroom you can find a lever. Push it. Now door is closed, but you can exit through trapdoor. Now, when you push this lever, gallery room is open. Keys can be found lying on chair. Theres also another lever, push it two times (first time it will close the door, second time it will open the door and permanently open door the bedroom).

Details about other pages I already described in previous comment.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... since my browser apparently does not support any of the required graphics API for this content ... I got ahead and gave it a watch on re dd it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mickeysofine

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Two things:
1. Gameplay is still trash, and are encouraged to get raped rather than fight.
2. After exiting the game, my virus scanner detected a virus, Generic.IDP, in the executable file, and moved it to Quarantine chest. Got the link from page 19, mega download link.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Two things:
1. Gameplay is still trash, and are encouraged to get raped rather than fight.
2. After exiting the game, my virus scanner detected a virus, Generic.IDP, in the executable file, and moved it to Quarantine chest. Got the link from page 19, mega download link.
Seeing when someone is frustrating about viruses in pirated game, that's priceless, you know)

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes