Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Alas I detest that thing devs do with games that have combat when they tie sex to losing.

I'm a gamer dammit, I don't play games to lose.

Who thought up this concept?

Bitch needs a beat down.
Yeah, it gets annoying. I am more or less fine with it provided there is a way around it like extra lives or a way to continue from there.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
This game has maybe a fortnight before it gets Patreon-struck. A month at most. Why haven't devs learned yet? He's clearly put a bunch of work in and it's all going to go to waste when the censorship hammer slams down.
Are there alternatives for Patreon? Everyone uses Patreon because...everyone uses Patreon :/
Only thing that prevents nukage from orbit is obscurity. Which is kinda the opposite you need for donations by the public.
Also not helping is that there is already a game with the same name on steam...

Reactions: ArnoNym
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This could have potential in the future if the developer does not give it up. combat is flawed though not impossible.
the visuals for the characters are good but the environment is great.
there isn't much story at this time but i wouldn't expect a memorable one.

Overall
This is definitely something I'll follow and hope for updates.

TIPs
For combat you have a 3 attack combo but right now it isn't worth doing that. instead i recommend rolling (spacebar) to get the enemy to attack (they attack 2 times then pause) use that opening to hit them once then move out of the way and repeat.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Very hot and amazing work whoever put this together :heartcoveredeyes:, but god damn this gameplay is some serious jank :'(

Sep 13, 2017
There is nothing good in this except that animation and the player model. (Which other people have made)
Slapped shitty assets together to make an even shittier product.

Reactions: Ozzice13

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, guys! I'm Viktor, the developer. Thank you for all your suggestions. I'll definitely review them all. And yes - July Release is available on my Patreon Page.
Give it a shot and send me your feedback!

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Hi, guys! I'm Viktor, the developer. Thank you for all your suggestions. I'll definitely review them all. And yes - July Release is available on my Patreon Page.
Give it a shot and send me your feedback!
So what did you improve on?
Showing a changelog to the people on the "outside" may be good advertising for your work :)

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
So what did you improve on?
Showing a changelog to the people on the "outside" may be good advertising for your work :)

What’s new?

• The Dungeon location is updated and expanded
  • Updated UI
  • Added new enemies – Warlock and Orc Executor
  • Warlocks use magic to attack
  • Updated textures and models for elves-prisoners
  • Added gamepad compatibility (PS4 & Xbox One)
  • Combat animation of the character changed. I try to make it more responsive
  • Fixed a bug of transition and synchronization between the knockout and sex animations
  • Added three new sex animations after a knockout
  • Added a new animation with tentacles
  • Fixed a bug with objects interactions (when "E" didn’t work the first time)
  • Added a Clothing Slots controller (it is a partial undressing during rape scenes for now, but in the future, you could put clothes and weapons in slots)
  • Added ability to aim at the enemy (WIP)
  • Added stamina - affects attack speed (WIP)
  • Added saving of progress (The Dungeon will be a part of the open world. The actions of the character will affect events that can occur in the Dungeon and other locations)
  • Added loading screen (We will show a small portion of lore on it in the future)
  • The quest log is disabled for now - it will be enabled after a minor release
  • Sounds will be reworked in the next minor release
  • Time spent – 88 hours
  • Cups of coffee – 75

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
Open World? This is becoming my new favorite game. Hopefully the developer keeps it going.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, the problem with this is that it's not a fun game. That's also true for many RPGM titles etc, however the difference there is that you get rewards in the form of sexy fun times regularly. In this game, apparently all you do is hit standard enemies with axes until you lose and get raped. Like many others, I dislike losing, and I also don't enjoy watching the character I control get raped, so it's basically lose-lose. Not a fan.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
i wanted to ask a question for the dev:
Could we get a customization part ?
like 4 or 5 type of hair, 3 or 4 skin color, boob/butt sliders, type of nose/lips wanted, etc
Because the game looks really fine , but there is something that makes me LIKE the character but , that's all , not much

And yeah, rape = scene isn't a bad idea, but being the only way to get scenes is quite boring as i don't really like seeing my character die in any game

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes