DumpsterDiver

Nov 21, 2019
Hey Viktor if you're up for suggestions on this game i have a few ideas that might fit in well.
-I like the idea of traps (not the shemale kind but not against that either) like mimic chests or fake floors or anything like that
-I have no idea what you're stance on beastiality is with the game but that might be something to consider. I thought of a few like the character gets stuck in a web and gets impregnated by a large spider or character gets knotted by a wolf and is dragged by the knot back to a cave where more wolfs are waiting
- maybe have magical clothing that the character cant remove that slowly corrupts her until she becomes a slut
- big fan of the game over scenes, more of them are never a bad idea IMO

Love what you've made here you worked hard on this game and we all appreciate it, these are just suggestions that I'm spit-balling to ya seeing if anything you might think could be a good idea for you're game :D

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I have no idea what you're stance on beastiality is with the game but that might be something to consider
He can't add bestiality, it's against Patreon's rules; hence the werewolves. Though I can't know wether spiders count or not; they are too insane to predict on what they would get triggered next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsukiouji
Jun 21, 2018

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
can't add bestiality because patreon? Don't these guys have patreon with no problemo and their game is fully bestialtiy https://f95zone.to/threads/jungle-penetration-v2-4-public-technique-studio.14975/page-17
I think he just isn't reported yet; if one day he would be kicked out from Patreon, it would be for this.

Also, Victor answered this when he was asked about wolves previously:
Oh, ok I understand) Unfortunately, I can't make rape scenes (that why the game ask your agreement before sex with monsters to make it concerted), bestiality (that why you can only have sex with Werewolf and Minotaur) and incest scene, while I'm running this project via Patreon, cause of their rules, you know.

Jun 21, 2018
I think he just isn't reported yet; if one day he would be kicked out from Patreon, it would be for this.
Apparently it takes years for someone to get reported on Patreon and/or something to get done about it. I'm not saying this dev necessarily got false information somewhere or someone trolled him, but this is awfully peculiar. Not obsessed to go out of my way and start researching the whole patreon code of conduct just for this XD but I'm pretty sure a lot of devs have been doing well with rape/bestiality projects. I wouldn't bet my left nut but I'm calling this bs haha

edit-Viktor might need to double check this. Triple and quadruple maybe even. (sorry if this blows someone's cover)

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
A boy? I can't remember it. Anyway, I can't make underage/incest content.
Nobody said it has to be underage or the mc has to really be his mother. Well hes, a boy, but the boy was in a locked house, like the other two house just like the sick man and the lne which says nobody is home. I mean that character wasn’t really created at all, just his very small dialogue.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
To be fair, Patreon can ban you for anything they feel like. Pretty sure they have a clause for that. All they care about is money, if whatever you're doing draws enough negative attention, that's what'll get you banned. I know some devs get around Patreon limitation stuff by adding a patch that's available off of Patreon somewhere to add in the questionable content.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Man i really love these type of games, keep up the good work def! Can't wait to get the Arena back!! Btw really sad those Patreon rules would love some shota and beastiality in this game!

Reactions: edgartheslayer
Jun 21, 2018
Man i really love these type of games, keep up the good work def! Can't wait to get the Arena back!! Btw really sad those Patreon rules would love some shota and beastiality in this game!
(just between us) technically the protagonist can give birth to baby monsters and then get sex'd by them immediately. Whether anyone think that counts or not for whatever reason... it *is*.. By all means. Technically. Incest and shota. Because even though magic was involved for this, it is still very much biologically your kids :D But yeah, this game is amazing despite being so clunky and rough, not just around the edges.. There's so much potential, and some of it shows already

Reactions: JoSolo

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hey Viktor if you're up for suggestions on this game i have a few ideas that might fit in well.
-I like the idea of traps (not the shemale kind but not against that either) like mimic chests or fake floors or anything like that
-I have no idea what you're stance on beastiality is with the game but that might be something to consider. I thought of a few like the character gets stuck in a web and gets impregnated by a large spider or character gets knotted by a wolf and is dragged by the knot back to a cave where more wolfs are waiting
- maybe have magical clothing that the character cant remove that slowly corrupts her until she becomes a slut
- big fan of the game over scenes, more of them are never a bad idea IMO

Love what you've made here you worked hard on this game and we all appreciate it, these are just suggestions that I'm spit-balling to ya seeing if anything you might think could be a good idea for you're game :D
Yes I'm open for any suggestions)

- I like idea about traps. So I'll add something new)

- I don't like spiders (I'm afraid of them) and insects, sorry. About Werewolves. Sounds great. Noted!

- She is already a slut) But she denies it.

- You're absolutley right! Thanks)

Reactions: DumpsterDiver

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
About bestiality. I was never focused on this type of content. I like creatures like werevolves, minotaurs etc. But not fan of animals. Anyway, due patreon rules I have to change genitalia of werewolves, but it doesn't mean that it will be not lewd)

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Nobody said it has to be underage or the mc has to really be his mother. Well hes, a boy, but the boy was in a locked house, like the other two house just like the sick man and the lne which says nobody is home. I mean that character wasn’t really created at all, just his very small dialogue.
Oh, I get it) Due my past claim experience, I have to choose my words very carefully to avoid new suspicions. Please understand it)

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Oh, I get it) Due my past claim experience, I have to choose my words very carefully to avoid new suspicions. Please understand it)
I understand these rules and everything. I’m just curious if there is any chance to see something like that in the game.

BobbyB55

Aug 20, 2018
How do I cure the werewolf? I lured the guy to the witches house, but none of the options seem to work besides transforming him or killing him.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Viktor,
if it isn't planned, it would be nice to have in the future some horse riding mechanics or mission where if you loose or fall the horse take revenge on the sloppy rider (not necessarely by... well you know... maybe just kicking her in a dungeon...)

Last edited:

justas90210

Sep 12, 2019
Nice game,played like 12 hours straight,after defeating that flying demon i get teleported back to the 3 shrines area,so its end of the game for now?

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Nice game,played like 12 hours straight,after defeating that flying demon i get teleported back to the 3 shrines area,so its end of the game for now?
Flying demon? You mean the one in hell? I can't find the password that is her name, how do you get it?

justas90210

Sep 12, 2019
Flying demon? You mean the one in hell? I can't find the password that is her name, how do you get it?
Just talk with red devil he looks like hell boy,chiling in his throne,and ask about "oma" or something then go back to pink myst and choose option to say her name and then you can fight her

Reactions: JoSolo
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes