Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
0.8.9 As usual at the end of this month
pregnancy system - at the end of April

redwester

Mar 8, 2019
is there anything i need to install before running the game? I'm on the mac version and when i try to cross the pitfall bridge the animation doesn't play

Sep 24, 2018
Hello all. Great fapping to be done thanks to this game, hats off to the dev.

But is there a guide? The world's so big I can't help but feel I'm missing some content. I also can't seem to get to the "Arena."

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
is there anything i need to install before running the game? I'm on the mac version and when i try to cross the pitfall bridge the animation doesn't play
Send me report to #bugreports chat in my Discord

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello all. Great fapping to be done thanks to this game, hats off to the dev.

But is there a guide? The world's so big I can't help but feel I'm missing some content. I also can't seem to get to the "Arena."
Arena is locked. Will unlock it after pregnancy update (0.9 release at the end of April )

Frankly, I don't have enough time to make guide. I'll make it after 0.9

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
how to have fun after work and catch a drunk customer in the bathroom , like in the video?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.8.8.1 Fix
Does anyone know where I can find a guide for this version I already made a world of things but I'm still lost .... since this game doesn't have a mission screen.
I went to the witch's house I captured a volunteer I read the book of all the spells but it doesn't come out of there It is always the same when sleeping, i already did almost all the events there, i already played on the bridge 10 coins i fought with the troll, i urgently need a guide. :unsure:

Reactions: Paradox101

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find a guide for this version I already made a world of things but I'm still lost .... since this game doesn't have a mission screen.
I went to the witch's house I captured a volunteer I read the book of all the spells but it doesn't come out of there It is always the same when sleeping, i already did almost all the events there, i already played on the bridge 10 coins i fought with the troll, i urgently need a guide. :unsure:
Witch house has just some scenes and allows you to change the werewolves into vampires at night time and there is no cure in this version.

The scene are 2 with dildoes 2 futa 1 lesbo and 4 with the tied sacrifices.

After that point you have to exit the city and go right before the next gate, at the end of the path you will find a door that leads you to the next area, the mine, in which you will have to fight Taurus.
Either you can access the mine through a trapdoor in the Noria's Tavern.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Witch house has just some scenes and allows you to change the werewolves into vampires at night time and there is no cure in this version.

The scene are 2 with dildoes 2 futa 1 lesbo and 4 with the tied sacrifices.

After that point you have to exit the city and go right before the next gate, at the end of the path you will find a door that leads you to the next area, the mine, in which you will have to fight Taurus.
Either you can access the mine through a trapdoor in the Noria's Tavern.
One understood that I thought that at the witch's house I would have some mission to continue because I already did everything.
I also learned a little about the history of the place with a certain old guy in this city ...
There in Nora's tavern I entered the mine over there I died a lot, because those damn women when they are in two is bone to get out of them lol.
The game is pretty cool, too bad it has little quest.
Thanks for the attention, friend. (y)

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
One understood that I thought that at the witch's house I would have some mission to continue because I already did everything.
I also learned a little about the history of the place with a certain old guy in this city ...
There in Nora's tavern I entered the mine over there I died a lot, because those damn women when they are in two is bone to get out of them lol.
The game is pretty cool, too bad it has little quest.
Thanks for the attention, friend. (y)
Yes i forget to mention that you will have to discuss the main character past with her and later come back.

how to become a waitress?
Just Ask the kindly.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes