HunterSteel

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm... downloaded the latest version. But it seem pressing X for internal view on the earlier maps doesn't work. Only the Orc in the Tavern and the Faceless monster give internal views and I cannot toggle them on or off. Could be a bug or is it not in this version? (PS, I would love to support your work, atm I don't have the money to do so.) And there's still a bit of a lack of actual creampies (would love it if the ressurection sex ended with a climax instead of just looped fucking.)

But, I love the game and when I can I'll come support you man.

~Hunter

Jun 21, 2018
Hmm... downloaded the latest version. But it seem pressing X for internal view on the earlier maps doesn't work. Only the Orc in the Tavern and the Faceless monster give internal views and I cannot toggle them on or off. Could be a bug or is it not in this version? (PS, I would love to support your work, atm I don't have the money to do so.) And there's still a bit of a lack of actual creampies (would love it if the ressurection sex ended with a climax instead of just looped fucking.)

But, I love the game and when I can I'll come support you man.

~Hunter
The latest version is somewhere in this thread forum chat thingy like a page or two back. It's 0.9.2. Thread just hasn't been updated with it yet

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and I have questions:
1 Are there multiple scenes for each enemy type or is it limited to only one?
2 Is there a way to skip through animation stages? e.g. Slow-->faster-->cum

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
there are multiple scenes
there are multiple scenes,at least 2 for each mob,i dunno skipping i dint play this version,but why would you want to skip !? i mean,ya know....you have free camera just look(downloading now BTW)

Jun 21, 2018
1. Depends on enemy or situation but mostly yes at the moment
2. Depends but mostly no. There are animations that are just loops, and there are animations that have something like sex->cum or slow->faster->cum. In the "Brothel" you can choose 'cum' immediately skipping the fast part for example, otherwise they aren't very skippable

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
i would like to see a better free camers mode with a zoom feature and a move where i want feature instead of just panning... also her tits dont move. did they have silicon back then? is there a plan to have an option to adjust the motion on her tits.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Viktor Black

At the beginning of the game a few blocks ahead there is a toy on the floor (Dildo) where Mc sat on it to recover the health points he had lost in the fights.

Now this dildo has stopped working in version (v0.9.0.1)

Can you tell me if this version was fixed? :unsure:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Developer: Viktor Black

At the beginning of the game a few blocks ahead there is a toy on the floor (Dildo) where Mc sat on it to recover the health points he had lost in the fights.

Now this dildo has stopped working in version (v0.9.0.1)

Can you tell me if this version was fixed? :unsure:
I removed this option for now. She can masturbate to restore her HP.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Would love for an option to invert the vertical and horizontal look controls when in a scene as well as a method of zooming in or out. Anyways, game's shaping up nicely.

Also, looks like customization options, such as eye shadow, gets jumbled up after using the screen that allows you to teleport from area to area. I know that's likely just there for testing purposes and not really meant to be the normal way of playing, but just thought I'd point it out nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: edgartheslayer

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Brown Orc
Saddle anal sex - fixed and x-ray added.
This scene softlocks the game as you're left in the cell with no way out other than the teleport from cheat menu

Another thing, will there eventually be cumshots added to the defeat scenes, other than the one that's laid on the Barbarian after the defeat. I would personally like to see the cumshot in the xray view. Seems a mighty bit strange that there isn't one to me at least.
I suppose what i am asking for is control similar to the brothel.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilpixxle

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It does seem like the camera wonks out at times. I've had it do that on rare occasions, maybe once in a dozen or so scenes , especially where the camera has to lock into a position then return to the player's controls.

rodojaxo

Sep 22, 2019
Seems like you have problems with save files. Be sure that both of them are read/write enabled. If it doesn't work, delete the game, clean cache, download and run it again. You can always ping me via discord and I will answer when I'm free
I had the same issue of the "escape freeze". I found that it was my AV that caused the issue, disabling the AV fixed it for me. I use Avast.

rodojaxo

Sep 22, 2019
Guys I downloaded the 0.9.2 Cultist version. Everything worked fine except for the first scene. I could not use the device in the dungeon, nor could I sacrifice after being beaten. As soon as I pressed Esc, my screen froze and the FPS flew through the roof. Does this happen for anyone else?
I had the same issue, i disable temporaly my AV and it fixed. I use avast

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
what is the walktrought ?

I tried to play... I escaped the dungeon (and it's hard), find a town and an arena... and nothing more.
The scenes are good, but more story telling could be nice, I think.

How I could joj the other cities the inn girl mention ?

Kyoki_Profeta

Oct 21, 2017
Just wondering if there's ever going to be a return of 'Bad Ends' into the game for being defeated by major enemies as well as minor ones, maybe as an optional feature like the 'Sacrifice' option upon being beaten.

Also hoping for more stuff for the Goblins since the only thing really going for them is being a mostly harmless mob in the Mines and that one scene with the Dragon lady.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes