insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
the skins textures of this game are a crap
the pores of the skin look like a fucking concrete wall, and it has a shine nothing to do with normal skin
poor graphics

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Why does this remind me of the Black Baby game where you run around a dungeon as a black baby and throw axes at golems :unsure:

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
For some reason I'm getting really bad frames, almost unplayable. I'm on a nice pc, 1080 gtx etc. Graphics setting is on "fast" and window mode helped slightly. Any suggestions?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
whenever I do the "which reads her cum" thing, I can't do anything once it goes in to pictures. the game doesn't freeze, but I can't progress the text, I can only hit escape and thus return to the main menu

edit: same with tentacle dimension torus after opening the brothel closet

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry guys, how to use the armor to fuck the future mothers?
When a female enemy is defeated, there is a brief period of time where they remain on the ground before disappearing seconds later. In that window of time, get close to her with the armor equipped and there should be a prompt that shows up. Hitting that button the prompt shows you initiates sex with them with as your bottom.

spencer456

Nov 3, 2018
When a female enemy is defeated, there is a brief period of time where they remain on the ground before disappearing seconds later. In that window of time, get close to her with the armor equipped and there should be a prompt that shows up. Hitting that button the prompt shows you initiates sex with them with as your bottom.
use the "Living armor" then press E

tr556

May 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "GokuSSJ, publicación: 3852822, miembro: 1763118"]
¿Hay una traducción al español?:inseguro:
[/CITAR]
no

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
TheMan199

How to get the dragons egg back to the witch hut as she asks for it...

X

X

xWtf are there dragons in the game? where i find them

Jun 21, 2018
TheMan199

How to get the dragons egg back to the witch hut as she asks for it...

xWtf are there dragons in the game? where i find them
The dragon is inside the cave where non-hostile Goblins are working. But first you need to find Torus in that same cave and talk to him to the point that you have sex, then find the witch and say you have memory losses and that you met Torus in the same dialogue string.

Last edited:

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
I haven't found the dragon myself(hell I don't know if there is one in the game) but the conversation with the witch suggests that there is a dragons egg which she expects the barbarian to bring back to her for some experiment...
I've tried to locate the dragon but haven't found anything yet in the game... Well if the dev could just clarify this dragon egg thing it would help..

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes