bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! I WAS THREE UPDATES AGO, AND IT HAS THE SAME PROBLEM: PRESS esc AND THE GAME FREEZES, AND I HAVE TO ALT + F4 AND CLOSE THE GAME. IT'S A REAL SHIT

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! I WAS THREE UPDATES AGO, AND IT HAS THE SAME PROBLEM: PRESS esc AND THE GAME FREEZES, AND I HAVE TO ALT + F4 AND CLOSE THE GAME. IT'S A REAL SHIT
0.9.3? May you provide your PC spec?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
0.9.3? May you provide your PC spec?
Game freezes on PC in 3 common cases:
1) You have more than one Video card on your PC. Try to disable one of them.
2) The game cant read save files (3 txt files in your game folder. check permissions)
3) Incontrol.dll library issue. Try to delete following file: TLB Dev Build 0.9.3 Win\The Last Barbarian Dev Build 0.9.1_Data\Plugins\Incontrol.dll

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Hello dev. i thought i bring my critique to further improve the game. before i get into that you already know from a previous comment that i think this game is great so my point its to only make it better with my opinion,here it goes:
1. The Sound: the intro music and some other efect are in my opinion a bit TOO dread. i know it supose to be a scary game but its a sex game after all. you cant go over the top with creepyness.
2. the thing you add,ALL good but i think you should prioritizea bit. get work on the most needed first, withc i think it is a quest chain(if there wasnt the teleport feature i could never seen all the content cause i have no ideea where to go next). the changes to your caracter are great but they should be added as punishments for being a slut ,like the tatoos and body changes, and maybe later a way to reverse it. all im saying is the cumshot thing, AWSOME but i would enjoy some story things cause the game is really lacking that.
3. this maybe a not so common thing but i woudl really enjoy that my caracter reacts to sex difrent ways depending on her corruption,not always being a slut. thats why its important some corruption points and changes to your char.
Keep up the good work! you have a good nice game.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
This game is pretty great so far, but can someone tell me if it's possible to break the curse and let her give birth to a normal baby, or is that not in yet? Can she only give birth to eggs right now?

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
This game is pretty great so far, but can someone tell me if it's possible to break the curse and let her give birth to a normal baby, or is that not in yet? Can she only give birth to eggs right now?
thats a bit too much for most of ppl.including me.dev said he might add some kind of option to that for the few ppl. but i dont think he will add it as a game feature.and i agree.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Hello everyone!

First of all, I’m deeply sorry about the release delay. Developer life is kinda unpredictable things, sometimes one small thing breaks all your plans and you spend many hours trying to realize what’s going on. And then, you realize that you forget to switch one small script.

New release is here, so what’s new?

Bug fixes.

I very appreciate your suggestions and bugreports. It helps me to grow and improve the game. The following bugs had been fixed:

• The cursor disappears after asking Noria about her pregnancy.
  • When u teleport dimensions or get bad ended the barbarians appearance changes
  • if you tell Noria to get on her knees without the suit, it is equipped but without the shaft
  • Succubuses in the Dungeon don’t have scene selection.
  • Barbarian doesn’t fall after getting hit while masturbation or milking.
  • Brothel missed cabinet collider
  • The surfaces above the door to the brothel reflective
  • In brothel you can still see the old overlay (money)
  • You can find Sienna’s book too early
  • Barbarian turning speed is too slow in the Hugh hut
Small changes

• Hatch door in the Noria’s hut follows you outside instead of Mines
  • You can go to Mines from Devenant
  • Press ESC to close the game menu. You asked, I did. It’s more comfortable and intuitive. I agree.
  • Barbarian can lay the eggs in the bath at her own home (new pose here).
  • Sex scene selection starts from 1 instead of 0.
Middle and big changes:

New cumshot controller.

I tell a lot about problems with cumshots in the game. I tried a new approach. It doesn’t use alembic files (I know that many players had problems with it). It’s not perfect, I have some unsolved problems here with proper “splat” positioning, but I know how to solve it. When I finish this controller, we will be able to paint her face and body as you want.

You can test it in the Dungeon location after the “self-locking” barbarian scene.

Quest log

One of the biggest problems of the game is the chaotic story. I said that I want to bring the story to order and I need to implement quest log for this. Finally it’s ready. So the following dev iterations I will focus on fitting existing scripts to each other and expanding them if needed. The quest log is placed on an additional screen of the game menu. For now, it works for whole game scripts, but I’m working on it to bring the whole game to this format.

I left fast travel for testing reasons, but I don’t recommend using it, because it may break your quest progress. For the 0.9.4, fast travel will be “unlockable” and related to your in-game progress.

Save Elven quest

In the first dungeon, we meet few elven girls, but these characters look like decorations (models have been updated). So you can save them (Lick hanging elf pussy, massage clit with foot and sperm swap scene added). This quest is driven by a quest log module and related to save Anorien's wife event. Also I need this quest to make one additional location with events suggested by the community.

Orc tavern event extended

This event had been unfinished. Now, if you escape via trap door (which follows you outside not to the Mines) and you enter again, you meet Shorca - the queen of the orcs. Try to challenge her if you want to set Noria free. (new smut scenes added)

N’akhzeran

I changed events for wrong and unfinished rituals here. Let’s have some fun with tentacles! Also, “lift hips”, threesome and “near wall” sacrifice sex scenes had been changed.

The gallery resize is coming!

One more big thing is coming for the next week! Thanks to Akhilleon and his amazing AI image upscaler, we have all gallery items upscaled! For example. Old gallery items were 1000560, new 1920x1080. Now it will be 4000x2200!!!! I need some time to manage more than 30GB of data, but soon I’ll post it here. Community makes impossible real! Yay!

Priest and Demon rewards will be available tomorrow. I need to finish post processing for the gallery and pack it into build.

Mega
im so proud of this community.
unironically of course

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
This was the first mega download I've ever had failed, and the next attempt is over the limit, stupid mega >.< wonder if it was related to the way it was a folder shared..

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
I wish to see more (hardcore)gangbang animations and Al sex scenes like this version(0.9.3)have brothel 2 hookers have sex with clients.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That cumshot controller will be in the game? Its insanely good. The splash effects are just wow and her expression changes and extra reaction when hit across her mouth also.

Not much to be said, this game is facing a level up :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes