Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
That cumshot controller will be in the game? Its insanely good. The spalsh effects are just wow and her expressions changes and extra reaction when hit across her mouth also.

Not much to be said, this game is facing a level up :)
Yes it will be included in 0.9.4

themariner

Feb 10, 2018
I'm having problems with launching a game, as soon as i launch it i hear music, but i'm stuck at "made with unity" and even that is hard to see. Anyone had this problem?

I tried earlier version (0.9.0.1), but still no matter what i do (windowed, change resolution settings) all i can do with a game is listen to that creepy singing xD

I am on PC by the way, havent seen any posts with a problem like mine, every other game runs fine.

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you Vik. Idk I might play the actual campaign once my exams are over. Also how can I repeat a prison scene. It seems to be the best but you can only do it once and after that you can never repeat it.
Prison at start or prison after volunteer killing?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
In case you have problem with MAC version, please read this

If the game freezes on your MAC try the following steps:
1) Right click on TLB DevBuild 0.9.3
2) Select "Show Package Contents”
3) Go to Contents/MacOS and run TLB DevBuild 0.9.3 MAC
It runs the game via Terminal. I don't know why but this solution worked for 2 different MacBook pro while testing. I'm keep looking for solution to run the game in "normal way"
Re-downloaded the game, and tried suggested solution, not really expecting anything, but it somehow worked, allowing me to play this game at once. Thanks!

P.S. I think, this should be added to the open post, since other may run into the same problem.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
No Prison after you get angry on Inn owner
You can go to the prison by the following way:
1) Talk to sienna about volunteer
2) Bring volunteer from Brothel to her Hut
3)Kill him by spell.
4)Go back to brothel and find one more volonteer
5) Pledge guilty or blame Sienna
6) Go to jail)

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Viktor Black Hi I saw on some post yesterday when I was looking around the internet that you said Female Pov is your guilty pleasure. I like you also like it and was wondering if you were planing on adding pov on the blowjobs. last I played there were non in at all. Not sure if its something that you had planned or how others will like it but I think that is a "must have" if you add female pov (not literally but I think "why not add it if you added female pov anyway" is my mindset)

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black Hi I saw on some post yesterday when I was looking around the internet that you said Female Pov is your guilty pleasure. I like you also like it and was wondering if you were planing on adding pov on the blowjobs. last I played there were non in at all. Not sure if its something that you had planned or how others will like it but I think that is a "must have" if you add female pov (not literally but I think "why not add it if you added female pov anyway" is my mindset)
Suggestion has been noted ;)

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
When trying to enter city, amongst options presented are showing papers legitimately, bribe and seducing guard. Previously, it always worked (at least, as far as I remember; I have serious memory issues), now barbarian always says "nah, I'm too good for this".

What exactly must be done to re-activate this scene? Having no money and being gang-banged to no end seems to change nothing in barbarian's attitude.

Disregard this; turns out what "working" in brothel lowers her confidence enough to consider such option.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes