Fikibok98

May 8, 2020
Need more details
The direction of camera looks cannot been changed for example if I want to see whats on my right normally I will move my mouse to the right but when I do it camera direction don't move to the right direction. So I cannot see whats on my right or left

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Thank you a lot. Hopefully it will be soon. Main complain I have is that city is dead. Could you perhaps make npcs move around, since you already did that with enemies. Them standing still makes it seem dead. Add some music in buildings, like inn music or brother music to make place seem lively. When they sit try at least making basic animations of them drinking beer, maybe add some random chats once its needed. As I said game has huge potential. I will tell you why KoD died. It died because they focused on making every fucking fetish in the game, they put the fun story away and now 3 years after the first release you sit in same fucking camp you came to. Focus on environment and the story. There will be time to add fetishes after we have a good environment and basic sex. And this is my friendly advice, don't take it as an offense.
I'd have to agree with this. Voice's are a necessity as well as some movements and music. Like having Orcs speaking before the fight or while fighting. Also I'm not 100% sure what everyone else thinks about this one but having a button where you Auto submit to your opponent. Fighting is amazing but if you just want to see her fuck everything without fighting it makes it easier and a voice to go with it like her saying something like. "I submit.." then have her go on all fours and spread her pussy "Please Use my body" or something like that XD sorry i would come up with a different saying but this is just for point of reference. With that being said if you could have an entice action... an action that isn't a surrender or Fighting... almost like a lust position that makes the targets just want to fuck you without killing you. which Might/Could lead into a gangbang if more targets are around. the more you effect by it the more people on you type of thing. Just my small suggestions nothing more nothing less if you like it let me know ^_^ I'm here to help.

Babrariaran

Aug 16, 2020
I just want to bring potion to Torus, but Witch has not option for it. I have solve the werewolf problem, and also we was in jail before.
Halp!

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
I just want to bring potion to Torus, but Witch has not option for it. I have solve the werewolf problem, and also we was in jail before.
Halp!
i face the same thing. just go get the dragon egg and do the quest like normal if you need help go back a few pages in this discussion

Babrariaran

Aug 16, 2020
This game is great. Some idea:
- changing Barbarian public hair color to blonde, red, and black
- a realy massive public hair option, as in years of 70'
- anal tattoo
- wear buttplug with ponytail like piercing
- wear rope bondage
- customizing vaginal lips

Reactions: latenight

miracleNK

Mar 19, 2018
how to pass questions 1.collect all lost pages 2. why am i laying egg? 3. bring power back to torus
4.rescue prostitutes 5. search the gloryhole
please help me thank you.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.9.3.1

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for your reports in the .

Here is the change-log:

Dungeon. Elf on the floor disappears if you stay far more than 1 meter. - fixed

Noria's Tavern
. Give blowjob to the night visitor. - dialogue updated.

Noria's
Tavern. Drunk sex scene. Can’t impregnate Barbarian at 100% fertility. - fixed.

Noria's
Tavern. Orc invasion. Sex with brown orc, wrong dialogue box. - fixed

Hugh hut
. “Ask about sienna book” - moved to the ask menu.

Torus dimension
. Conversation with torus always shows the cursor - fixed

Internal error wardrobe controller - fixed

Internal error restart listener - fixed

Can’t finish "I’m prisoner" quest
- fixed

"Sienna is prissoner" misspelled prisoner - fixed

Hell location
, old gold UI - removed

N’akhzeran
- unfinished ritual when it is activated the second time it autoskips. - fixed

Cheat menu
. Fertility and safe sex potions work permamently while they are activated.

Old gold display in nightmare - fixed

Option "I found your wings" doesn't complete the egg quest - fixed

"Why am I laying eggs" quest - dialogue with cultist in N'akhzeran - finish point added

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Thats what I thought happened, at first.
Thanks to DevKac one of solutions of the game freezing on Win 10 has been founded!
Problem was with Avast (it may appear with other antiviruses). It was blocking .exe (game file) file from modifying.txt (3 save files) files in the same directory. After he gave game.exe file proper permissions it is working correctly.

Luminescence

Apr 24, 2020
So I think I finished everything so far (LOVE this game) but wanted to make sure....
- Helped the orc and got the cure
- Freed the prostitutes from the other dimension and now they work at the brothel (got the piercings)
- Fought in the arena and got kicked out because the PC can't get pregnant)
- Found the rituals, completed them all, but the portal did not open
- Had to manually go through the portals via the options menu
- Got to the part where you fight yourself, and now I have to feed on humans. How is that done? I can only "feed" off of the pregnant hotel owner.

But once I finished all that, I can't progress any further without going through the different levels in the options menu. Is that done on purpose? Or is there a way to progress?

Thanks

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
So I think I finished everything so far (LOVE this game) but wanted to make sure....
- Freed the prostitutes from the other dimension and now they work at the brothel (got the piercings)
- Had to manually go through the portals via the options menu
- Got to the part where you fight yourself, and now I have to feed on humans. How is that done? I can only "feed" off of the pregnant hotel owner.

But once I finished all that, I can't progress any further without going through the different levels in the options menu. Is that done on purpose? Or is there a way to progress?

Thanks
Sienna is not orc. She is a witch, almost human

This part will be expanded but for now this quest is finished. Yep.

If she's already pregnant, she can't be impregnated by champ. If she's not - he can impregnate her.

Will check it. Thanks for report

This part is unfinished.

Due my "chaotic" workflow, many of events in the game are unfinished, sorry.
I'm working on it with every new release.

Luminescence

Apr 24, 2020
Sienna is not orc. She is a witch, almost human

This part will be expanded but for now this quest is finished. Yep.

If she's already pregnant, she can't be impregnated by champ. If she's not - he can impregnate her.

Will check it. Thanks for report

This part is unfinished.

Due my "chaotic" workflow, many of events in the game are unfinished, sorry.
I'm working on it with every new release.
Oh my goodness, no problem at all! I just wanted to get some clarification on it, not that I'm missing anything from the content you have already. I've been following you since your first initial releases. Love what you have so far!! Keep it up :)

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Oh my goodness, no problem at all! I just wanted to get some clarification on it, not that I'm missing anything from the content you have already. I've been following you since your first initial releases. Love what you have so far!! Keep it up :)
I will. Thank's for your kind words;)

Reactions: vjc21
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes