Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Tried everything, disable CumEX, turn off firewall, check save files accessibility, the game still crashes whenever I start a new game or continue game. Best case, can see my character getting up, walk few steps, then game crashes. Worst case, game crashes at loading(black) screen.
My system is Win10 64. Graphic should be no problem as game still crashes at 60fps.

nuskin1985

Aug 23, 2016
The xray scenes are really zoomed in for me. Looked fine the first time but since then you can't see much. Other than that, nice game! Quests seem to loop a bit unless you do things in the correct order, and it would be nice to be able to skip dialogue you have to replay a bunch of times due to this.

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys , I have several question after comeback to the game from a while . first , when I choice offer myself to guard at the city gate my character always said I'm too good for this , so how can I make that offer happen ? second ,where to find elf husband ? and third , how to calm down noria visitors ? try to sleep to the night , wait till dusk but... nothing work nothing happen or do that quest is still in display mode and unfinished ?

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
1) Work as prostitute to offer yourself to guard guy
2)Hall of torture - he is locked in the cell.
3)Go to sleep on cheap (free) bed/ fight against them when they attack you

Jun 21, 2018
is there any guide or walk-through? cause every time I play I kind of break the game
Yeah, now if someone wants to actually complete the quests, we actually need a walkthrough until they become patched to be unbreakable. I don't know what I'm doing wrong myself but every time I bring potion to Torus, his power is restored, but the quest still say his "Bring power back to Torus" and that his dick is soft but big and that I need to find the witch. Maybe that's just implemented to that extent so that's alright

Her feet still clip through the floor in many places during sexual intercourse animations though. I wonder if the old Whorda sex scene will be back. The new one is fine but the older posture somehow appealed more to me personally :D

Reactions: max27

max27

May 28, 2017
Yeah, now if someone wants to actually complete the quests, we actually need a walkthrough until they become patched to be unbreakable. I don't know what I'm doing wrong myself but every time I bring potion to Torus, his power is restored, but the quest still say his "Bring power back to Torus" and that his dick is soft but big and that I need to find the witch. Maybe that's just implemented to that extent so that's alright

Her feet still clip through the floor in many places during sexual intercourse animations though. I wonder if the old Whorda sex scene will be back. The new one is fine but the older posture somehow appealed more to me personally :D
Yup, I am also stuck with Torus and birth problem. Can't the potion from the witch cause the dialogues won't pop up.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
and people's still paying money through patreon,,, such a long list of what you cannot do.
why is every game developer like this?
The "cannot do" list is pretty short:
- No underage characters in the game
- No bestiality
- No gore and necrophilia
- No incest

Have any suggestions? Feel free to share.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
The "cannot do" list is pretty short:
- No underage characters in the game
- No bestiality
- No gore and necrophilia
- No incest

Have any suggestions? Feel free to share.
that is not what the ToS says.
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors).
You're already violating ToS explicit statement, but that is not the worst. Plus kids in game is fine as long as kids are not being sexualized. So birth not a problem anyway unless you depict your character fucking them.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
This is the worst. Anything else they don't like they can ban. They don't have any set definitions. That means they can/will ban whatever they feel like. And you putting up with this shit and your followers giving you money to put up with this shit.

Examples of things "hard to distinguish from rape":
-Having sex while drunk
-Games with mind control or hypno
-Games with aphrodesiac
-Blackmail, extortion
-GoR
-Battle fucking
-RoL
-Power dynamics

That is not complete list.
That is partial list of things that might get you banned if they feel like it.
Stop licking the boot that is on your neck.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes