McBlackjack

Dec 29, 2016
I have odd issue with the framerate refusing to stay within their capped limits. I've limited my GPU's FPS range from 141-143 but every so often it shoots to 500ish when I move around or fight etc.

Anyone else having this issue?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I have odd issue with the framerate refusing to stay within their capped limits. I've limited my GPU's FPS range from 141-143 but every so often it shoots to 500ish when I move around or fight etc.

Anyone else having this issue?
I had many requests about FPS lock so I removed it. I'll make it switchable in the minor update

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I have some bugs idk if someone else has them too but I play on a toaster so. Some dialogue choices don't show up when conversing with some NPC's and results in you being stuck there with nothing u can do unless u tp somewhere else or the same place, fps wise im used to 9-15 so thats just me. Another thing is when you run the camera sticks too close to your back and thus not end up seeing where you're going. I've said this before and will say it again it needs some sort of camera sensitivity control as well as bring able to zoom in/out with the mouse wheel. Other than that I'm impressed how far it has come since the first release.

alaam89

Dec 21, 2019
I like the game.
I would like that she can cure herself the curseness and have babies in her house.
Baby orcs , werefolf, humans and the witcher if you want would buy them

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
The game is funded on patreon, which hates bestiality, so no. Plus Viktor already had to change the werewolves because of patreon ToS, so I doubt we'll see any bestiality action, not as long as patreon is the main source of income.
I know - I was the one who asked for the werewolf blowjob scenes to be added in. Shame, they were hot. :/

I've now kept the last version before werewolf update so that I can enjoy those scenes, as well as downloaded the latest to play the additions.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
A few requests, if I may....

1. Is it possible to have a slider to change the sensitivity of the mouse (for moving the camera) & possibly a zoom function please?
It's annoying having the camera do a full 180 spin if you move the mouse a few millimetres, plus I want to be able to zoom in on some sex scenes (rather than having to "down" near a wall to get a close-up view).

2. Also is it possible for blowjob scenes with the vampires & the orc/ogre things (in the hall of torture) please?

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
Game start crashing in brothel after second attemp to get volunteer. Any way to fix it or i need to start from beginning now?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Game start crashing in brothel after second attemp to get volunteer. Any way to fix it or i need to start from beginning now?
Will check it. Did you start the new game when download release?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I know - I was the one who asked for the werewolf blowjob scenes to be added in. Shame, they were hot. :/

I've now kept the last version before werewolf update so that I can enjoy those scenes, as well as downloaded the latest to play the additions.
We already have werewolf blowjob scene in the current release btw

Reactions: srg91

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is starting new game a must after updates?
When I loaded my save file after starting up the newest version and pressed escape the fps counter said I had infinite fps and then the game froze so I think starting over is something you'll have to do.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes