Oct 12, 2018
okay i came till arena but everytime ifree the hero now elf, he turns back to hero and i cant progress..what to do :V
If im not mistaken you have ot make it bloodmoon by turning werewolves into pyres but i cant figure it out past that

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Well, I'm a bit stuck. After Shorca turns the champ back into an elf, and I then release her who just turns back into the champ again. How are you supposed to progress and bring her back to the forest of Oblivion?
Actually i found it out:
make it bloodmoon via witch quest / Turn all werewolves intovampires, then do the same, itll have a different scene ez

Reactions: dirtyc101
Jul 12, 2017
Version 0.9.6

Hello Everyone!
I keep working on the narration and different quest path’s and finally, we have one more TRUE ENDING of the game. It means that the new 0.9.6 release is here!
The Mother Nature storyline is finished! What’s inside the story? Here is a full !
Shortly about changes in this release:
Narration update
~10k symbols of new dialogues texts
Noria Tavern
  • Additional dialogue when you meet Noria for the first time.
Arena
  • Blacksmith blowjob scene
  • Blacksmith Handjob scene
  • Blacksmith sex scene with progression
  • Tentacle pit sex scene when you lose to Shorca
The Forest of Oblivion
  • 2 new sex scenes with Orc’s (This location only)
  • Anal sex scene with Anorien
  • Lesbian scene with Elf
  • Futa scene with Elf
  • Hand job and blowjob sex scene with Elder
  • Ass fuck scene with Elder
  • Impregnation scene with Elder (with progression)
New “cinematic” scenes
New sex sounds pack used for the new scenes.
Bug fixes
  • Letel Dimension mouse pointer problem - fixed
  • Boss fights lack background music - fixed
  • 60fps lock - removed. We may impact with some kind of bugs due this action, so feel free to send me reports if you find something.
  • Finishing ritual, Burgild text doesn’t fit - fixed
  • Troll boss fight no music - fixed
  • Noria Tavern if you have a low health and your enemy too and you hit when he hits and both of you die then nothing happens and you just lie there - fixed
  • Cursor problem in some dialogues.
Gallery updates for Priests and Demons will be available next 48 hours.
I know that some narration elements might be not so obvious, and some triggers in the Servant of The Gods don't work as you want. These quests are not final version. I want to change some elements in the next updates< so don't hesitate to send me your .

Here is the links:
Mega
Where is this gallery? I'm almost done with most of the questlines in 0.9.5 but haven't found anything like this. Am I missing something?

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Any way to force vsync/limit fps? Dont really want to run the game at 350 fps... No in-game option and forcing via nvidia panel doesnt seem to work for this game

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
Damn for some reason the controller support is not 100% or maybe its because im using xbox controller lol cant seem to advance prompts with dialog unless i use my mouse...

But alas the important question > i notice you start the game with a modest / skinny look i see there is character appearnce editor but does your body change as you play or should i just set my character to look like whatever i want?

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
Any way to force vsync/limit fps? Dont really want to run the game at 350 fps... No in-game option and forcing via nvidia panel doesnt seem to work for this game

RivaTuner Statistics

MSI Afterburner + RivaTuner Statistics
it is only in one

Reactions: cuteelf

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Damn for some reason the controller support is not 100% or maybe its because im using xbox controller lol cant seem to advance prompts with dialog unless i use my mouse...

But alas the important question > i notice you start the game with a modest / skinny look i see there is character appearnce editor but does your body change as you play or should i just set my character to look like whatever i want?
I have only one scene which is related to tits size. You can setup her appearance as you want.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

gamepad support will be updated in future

Nescafe32

Sep 20, 2020
im a bit stuck. i no longer have quests related to Mother Nature quest. i see Shorka locked in the Arena where I cannot enter (fast travel) and when i try to enter the Arena from Stormwind Valley, I see a message that this's a bad idea since I betrayed her. any ideas?

David21

Aug 21, 2017
im a bit stuck. i no longer have quests related to Mother Nature quest. i see Shorka locked in the Arena where I cannot enter (fast travel) and when i try to enter the Arena from Stormwind Valley, I see a message that this's a bad idea since I betrayed her. any ideas?
you need the blood moon during the night the map has red moonlight and a portal appears near the arena portal

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Tried this game for the first time...
Looks like my laptop can't keep up with it so well.
I guess my graphic card isn't good enough. That's a pity.
What are the requirements to get this game to run smoothly again ?

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Tried this game for the first time...
Looks like my laptop can't do keep up with it so well.
I guess my graphic card isn't good enough. That's a pity.
What are the requirements to get this game to run smoothly again ?
It runs well on Macbook pro 2015 (cheapest version). I guess something like: CPU: i5 / RAM: 8GB / VRAM: 1GB

Griffan

May 17, 2018
It runs well on Macbook pro 2015 (cheapest version). I guess something like: CPU: i5 / RAM: 8GB / VRAM: 1GB
Thanks for the intel ! But I'm not sure if I'll be able to solve my problem.
I don't have a Macbook and buying one is not an option for now...
=> I have an intel core i3 so I guess that's one of the reasons it's so slow.
As for the rest of the specs, RAM and VRAM, I don't know where and how to check (still a noob in that department ^^)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is my only option during sex, besides swaying the camera, to end the scene? Some of the stuff looks like there is a next step. Are there cumshots etc?

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but this runs smoothly over 200 fps on my rig however I encountered times when it would start going to unlocked fps mode and start stress testing my PC, effectively trying to burn out my videocard.

Just be wary.

Reactions: bigtoot99
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes