Nescafe32

Sep 20, 2020
you need the blood moon during the night the map has red moonlight and a portal appears near the arena portal
yep, this portal moves me to Forest of Oblivion, but there seems to be nothing to do here. at least, "transformed" Champ offers me to rescue the elves from Dungeon, but they have already been freed

aspava3597

Jun 21, 2017
Hey Vik i was wondering do you have plans to extend the "revenge" ending?
Even tho the red demon dude says he prefers his imps he ends up joining the GOF after the barbarian looses to her to "endlessly breed" her maybe have the option of punishing her yourself or letting the red demon dude punish her instead or teaming up to punish or even have the barbarian impregnate her with the living armor? Nice work with the latest update btw.

pinkelton

Jan 4, 2019
When talking to the Dragon my cursor seems to dissaper after i chose "be rude" in the dialog any solution for this ?

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
We already have werewolf blowjob scene in the current release btw
Well-aware of this my good man - I mean an actual animal werewolf, not the human-animal cross.

Maybe a pack of dogs gangraping her? Using any of her holes?

Like it was back in v.8 with the animal dick & actual animal-looking animal. Heck I have a bestiality kink, shhh.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Well-aware of this my good man - I mean an actual animal werewolf, not the human-animal cross.

Maybe a pack of dogs gangraping her? Using any of her holes?

Like it was back in v.8 with the animal dick & actual animal-looking animal. Heck I have a bestiality kink, shhh.
Unfortunately I can't add bestiality content while game is funding via patreon

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Can load the game in 0.96 with infinite everything but trying to start a new game crashs the game.

Edit: Just did it again and now I'm at the beginning... I'm confused... what's the deal with unity-engine games and my PC...
Edit2: Okay, doing ANYTHING crashs the game....

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Can load the game in 0.96 with infinite everything but trying to start a new game crashs the game.

Edit: Just did it again and now I'm at the beginning... I'm confused... what's the deal with unity-engine games and my PC...
Edit2: Okay, doing ANYTHING crashs the game....
Check your AV settings. If it blocks possibility of the game to change save files = game crashes.
Also try to disable Alembic Cum FX in options (title screen)

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Viktor Black: MATEMATEMATEMATEMATEMATEMATEMATEMATE!!!!1111

That's important for me now: v0.96 doesn't work no matter what I do. HOWEVER! V0.92 still works with no problem.

My question is: what did you change between these versions in regards to the unity engine itself? Both versions "work" but 0.96 WILL crash whenever I try to do something with it.

I just want to understand wtf is happening...

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
(Version 0.96) Starting a new game when you already have save somewhere immediately crashes the game and promptly deletes the .exe.

This can be fixed by going to c:/users/[username]/AppData/LocalLow/Viktor Black/The Last Barbarian and deleting the save there.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
(Version 0.96) Starting a new game when you already have save somewhere immediately crashes the game and promptly deletes the .exe.

This can be fixed by going to c:/users/[username]/AppData/LocalLow/Viktor Black/The Last Barbarian and deleting the save there.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!

Snidle Err, I tried to use the futa spell in the witch hut and now it's happening again including the crash on new game. Any idea what's up?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes