Jul 21, 2017
Unfortunately I can't add bestiality content while game is funding via patreon
well after the games completion or when ever you feel you could always make a f95zone edition version or dlc and just relese the extra content thats been band on patreon. just a suggestion im not trying to tell you how to run your project

Jul 12, 2017
So I got back that bald lady barbarian from hell, forgot her name, and she is now having sex with torus in his cave in the mines but nothing else happens when I talk to him. Isn't there a follow up objective to have player barbarian get sexed in torus' tentacle sex room? I followed the guide on discord. This a bug? Btw I gave the dragon egg to boss guy in hell instead of torus because the guide said it only made it so torus will sex up player barbarian and nothing else if he is given the dragon egg.

Reactions: Aazkaal

justas90210

Sep 12, 2019
Awesome game Viktor,it's sad that bestiality content not available,i'm a huge fan of it. But that's the patreon who creating the rules,so its fine,the only minus that its hard playing with one hand,that walk is killing me :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Viktor Black
Jul 9, 2017
Is my only option during sex, besides swaying the camera, to end the scene? Some of the stuff looks like there is a next step. Are there cumshots etc?
I have scoured the last 15 pages, and i dont think so. There was mention of a controller made for 0.94 release, but i havent found it yet in the game.

Reactions: dirtyc101
Jul 12, 2017
The fighting system is a catastrophe because of the mouse and keyboard, without the cheat system the boss fights would not be possible.
Yeah third person combat system isn't something adult games are strong at. A little nudge towards skyrim's combat would be a big upgrade to most third person adult games.

Also is not entirely possible, so far I haven't fought an enemy I couldn't beat without cheats, including the troll on the bridge.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Strange, I find the combat system overly simplistic, easy and and lacking challenge.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Strange, I find the combat system overly simplistic, easy and and lacking challenge.
With a controller yes, but with mouse / keyboard and then the protagonist always turns / walks away from the opponent when striking, and then he hits from behind ... that's pretty bad.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
With a controller yes, but with mouse / keyboard and then the protagonist always turns / walks away from the opponent when striking, and then he hits from behind ... that's pretty bad.
Since God wills it for the PC Master Race, I play with keyboard and mouse, too (okay, I admit, I use a trackball, but the theological principles still apply!), and I do not find it particularly difficult, either ... advance slowly, draw out single enemy, aim and lock on with right click, let him get some axe or ass, rinse and repeat.
No turning, no walking away, just good old wholesome family fun in the form of bladed and / or sexual violence.

... Or did Viktor remove the Aim function in the newer versions? Now, that would be a sneaky move! :D

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys ! I just launched the game a few minutes and i really like what I saw, in order to continue I would like to ask what is the philosophy of the game ?

I've read that it was a die and retry, which is really cool, but when I let my character "die" I have only two choices, one is returning on the beginning and the other is resurect for sex ... did I make a mistake ? I though that it was more like you die, the ennemy rapes your character and then you return to the beginning. It seems like there is no benefit for the first choice, and way too much benefits for the second.

The second question would be about the shape of the character. When you start your character is very slim, but you can change the shape of it, which is really cool, but I wanted to ask if the character's shape change in game due to actions ? (bigger boobs, waist and ass due to being pregnant or something)

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
In the newer releases the field of view is increased, giving a distorted look. Will a release in the near future add FoV control in the options?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
0.9.7 Release Notes

Hello Everyone!
Yes, it's time for the new update!
I have a new quest line for you “ Politics are dirty business.
So what’s inside this storyline and how to get in?
  1. When you cure Lycanthropy by using a proper spell book, talk to Sienna and propose to her to tell everybody about what she did.
  2. Hugh will blame you and Witch in front of Devenant citizens. (New Gangbang scene added) Now you need to get rid of Hugh. You can’t just kill Hugh, you need good citizens' support to blame him back. There are 3 key characters to support you.
  3. Banker. (Blowjob, ball sucking, pussy lick, pussy fingerring, missionarry sex scenes added.)
  4. Brothel owner. You need to save his prostitutes.
  5. Inn owner, because he sells booze to citizens. (Drunk sex with tentacles, drunk sex at toilet scenes added. )
  6. Witch Hut - Bad beer sex event.
I don’t want to post a complete walkthrough for now, cause this quest is unfinished and will be expanded in the following releases.
“Romantic Dinner” Event
When you finish your work as a waitress you can meet Jerremy.
  • 3 sex scenes added.
Small changes and bug fixes for Minor Build
  • FPS lock added to option screen
  • Discord button added to title screen
  • After saving elves in Dungeon you can interact with knocked down elf - fixed
  • Anorien‘s body when he pass out is floating - fixed
  • Forest of Oblivion, dicks vanishing. - Fixed
I decided to make release a bit earlier and post what's done for now. Why?
Because I have vacation trip from 2nd till 15th Dec (Frankly, I really need it).
Galleries for Priests and Demons will be available as usual in the middle of December when I came back..

Link:

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes