Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
So... I have a quest to find a witch or non-violent cultist. I found a witch. I cannot talk to her about the egg situation.
That annoyance aside, who do I talk to?
Also, once I resolve this, will the Barbarian give live birth instead of eggs? I suspect not, but I can dream.

Jul 12, 2017
So... I have a quest to find a witch or non-violent cultist. I found a witch. I cannot talk to her about the egg situation.
That annoyance aside, who do I talk to?
Also, once I resolve this, will the Barbarian give live birth instead of eggs? I suspect not, but I can dream.
Wear the living armor, beat the cultist, press E on her body.

Last edited:

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
The file is temporarily unavailable because the download quota is exceeded. It is not clear whose quota - I myself have not used this for a long time, perhaps this is how they force users to register or something ...
if u sign into ur google account, you can right click and make a copy, then download it off of your own google drive.

Reactions: Dsandr
Jul 12, 2017
The file is temporarily unavailable because the download quota is exceeded. It is not clear whose quota - I myself have not used this for a long time, perhaps this is how they force users to register or something ...
A lot of people must've downloaded it before you hence the quota. You can download from gdrive without an account, I just tried it worked.

Reactions: Dsandr

Magna64

Apr 7, 2020
Hi, I'm experiencing a problem with the game. Most things run fine, however, some inputs don't seem to work.

After I get defeated and get the "Hit SPACE for resurrection" the game doesnt let me revive that way.
Another problem is when I hit ESC for the stat screen, the game freezes and the FPS number starts Skyrocketing.

Can I get some help with this? Is there a fix?

Reactions: ddaredevil
Jun 10, 2019
anybody got the patreon walkthroughs? or a full walkthrough? i didn't get the forest of oblivion lesvian or elder part or bad endings
also was there s a tencatle pit in the arena???
also if you would upload the demon or angel version of the game that would be awesome

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes