AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
If you are running on the latest version, you should be able to start serving drinks at the Inn. Server some drinks and BEFORE you go back to the Inn Keeper, walk back in to the urinals and there should be a drunk guy trying to piss. If you interact with him, you should get an option to try or just sample the beer, if you try it, it makes you drunk and start to hallucinate, the first stall should have a short tentacle scene.
Can't get this to work. Got the drunk orgy scene easy but nobody aapears in the stalls at any point for me. New version, new save, checking every time I serve drinks and it's empty :/

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Can't get this to work. Got the drunk orgy scene easy but nobody aapears in the stalls at any point for me. New version, new save, checking every time I serve drinks and it's empty :/
To make drunk guy appear in the toilet - you need to break lycanthropy curse and get quest "Learn more about Inn"

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
after visiting the egg-laying goddess in the mines and accepting her offer to impregnate the MC instead of getting killed, you get thrown into a cell again. does this scene restart the game? it reminded me of the start of the game, which is why I instantly Alt + F4'ed the game as soon as I saw the dialogue of some guards throwing me into some kind of dungeon because I thought I hit a game over and got thrown into the start of the game again. so, how does that scene exactly end? is it really a game over or is it some other kind of dungeon?

also, how can I get the blood moon to appear? I've gone outside the city multiple times at night but haven't encountered one yet. any help is appreciated!

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
also, how can I get the blood moon to appear? I've gone outside the city multiple times at night but haven't encountered one yet. any help is appreciated!
Turn the human test subject into a vampire when trying to cure werewolf.
Also makes vampire enemies appear in the wilds.
If you already did the quest, you can still get an "volunteer" to do it again.
To make blood moon go away, cure werewolf again. Next night will be normal again.

Reactions: SCP 001

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Kaspersky keeps killing the game, up to the point where I can't even start it anymore. Old versions ran fine. Any suggestions?

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Viktor Black i just had a suggestion that every month when you release the updated version, is there a way to make it a patch of lesser size. So instead of downloading the entire 4.5gb game again we could just download the update patch of say 1gb maybe... something like that would be good.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
But I return back to the cell or if I continue further I will be teleported further? Ok so you kinda donot need saves indeed which I am not sure how I feel about it. But I do see various bugs that are a turn off for me. For example I like women to have progressively deteriorating holes but no matter how many births I give her holes stay the same on the character and also the images in stats are messed up - my ass being very tight at level 27

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hey Viktor Black i just had a suggestion that every month when you release the updated version, is there a way to make it a patch of lesser size. So instead of downloading the entire 4.5gb game again we could just download the update patch of say 1gb maybe... something like that would be good.
I fully agree with you. I just need to figure out how to do this :)

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
But I return back to the cell or if I continue further I will be teleported further? Ok so you kinda donot need saves indeed which I am not sure how I feel about it. But I do see various bugs that are a turn off for me. For example I like women to have progressively deteriorating holes but no matter how many births I give her holes stay the same on the character and also the images in stats are messed up - my ass being very tight at level 27
The level of her ass related to cock size inside. If she fucks humans only, her ass will be fine. Also, it's tightening a bit when she sleeps.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Mate ok...level 58. But what about quests that are buggy for example I put salt in the pool at noira tavern and then had the weird dream and then killed all humans in the tavern so as a result the quest for the orcs shows up in green? Also she can not excape the orc besiege and need to travel. All these incompletions bare the game from any point in doing much.
That being said definitely this game has tons of potential and will be popular regardless.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes