AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
It's my mistake. Will be fixed.
Thanks for response, good to know. How high is it on priority list?
2 more things I'd like to bring your attention to. First is: seems like some quests tend to softlock and you can get sequence breaks even without fast-travelling to new area. The other one is: hip joints break... sort of: butt becomes flat for example when angle is less than 90 degrees. Not really that big of a deal, but does break my immersion. So question: would changing hip joints require also modifying animations?
(I hope I don't sound demanding with those questions - I just have no idea if there is a place to have those questions answered anywhere else without bothering you).

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for response, good to know. How high is it on priority list?
2 more things I'd like to bring your attention to. First is: seems like some quests tend to softlock and you can get sequence breaks even without fast-travelling to new area. The other one is: hip joints break... sort of: butt becomes flat for example when angle is less than 90 degrees. Not really that big of a deal, but does break my immersion. So question: would changing hip joints require also modifying animations?
(I hope I don't sound demanding with those questions - I just have no idea if there is a place to have those questions answered anywhere else without bothering you).
About camera. I added it to 0.9.9 release plan (February)
Quest softlocks - it's just testing/fixing problem. Need some time to find all cases where you can break progress.
I'm not sure that I get it right about joints. May you show me some examples?

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
So is this game as good as AGE OF THE BARBARIAN with all those amazing fantasy monster designs/bad guys/pig men and story?

aka Sheyna is a strong character and badass so you dont keep to see her broken quick

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
TheMan199 I guess since it is just released, the update will be here in a few days or a week. If a patreon posts the links here now, it could adversely affect the dev. Just my two cents.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
0.9.8 Release notes

Hello everyone!

The New Year celebration is over and I hope this year will be more pleasant than the last one.
So, I have a new update here. What’s new?
I’m continuing working on the “Politics are dirty business” quest.
When you blame the mayor in front of Devenant citizens, and you have enough support, go to his hut and kill him. After this action just follow the quest journal way. This quest is still under development due to some reasons. I want to add 2 different ways to finish it and I need a bit more time to finish the endings.
Orc invasion event.
This event appears after you kill Hugh. Without proper government officials, Devenant has been invaded by Orc's mobs. This event affects Brothel, Inn, City Hall and your home locations.
New sound packs.
This is an old and very painful problem. Sex sounds. It was pretty annoying to have the same moans record for dozens scenes. Finally! I found what I looked for. The new sound pack with good quality records. New scenes use this package. So let me know what you think about it. Also, some old scenes were redone with a new sound pack.
Her POV scenes
For some new sex scenes (listed below) I added ability to switch camera to herPOV (press RMB).
Tools in the mines.
In the previous release I added Jerry and quest “Find tools”. For some reasons, 80% of players didn’t find the skeleton in the Mines. It was my fault, sorry. For now, skeleton is available at any time, but you can’t get tools while quest “Find tools” is inactive.
Locations updates
Devenant Inn

• Drunk sex on the table with orc - scene added (POV camera. Press RMB to switch)(During orcs invasion event).
  • Waitress handjob - sfx edited
  • Waitress fingering - sfx edited
  • Waitress blowjob - sfx edited
  • Waitress toilet sex - sfx edited
  • Waitress table sex ver1 and ver.2 - sfx edited
  • Waitress bootle cow girl - sfx edited, emotions changed
Brothel (During orcs invasion event)
  • Double blowjob - scene added
  • Spitroast sex - scene added
Mine location
  • Whodra blowjob sex scene added (POV camera. Press RMB to switch).
  • Whodra rimjob sex scene added (POV camera. Press RMB to switch).
  • “How many pickaxes do I show”, mini game added
Barbarian home
Note: If you didn’t buy Devenant's papers before killing of Mayor, use fast travel to get this place (I’ll fix this logic issue in future)

• Night visitor fingering and missionary sex (POV camera. Press RMB to switch. During orc invasion event)
  • Masturbation scene - sfx updated
  • Golem - reverse cowgirl sex scene added
  • Golem - from behind sex scene added
Texture bug fixes
  • Texture error, letel dimension, logs - fixed
  • Texture error, whole game, violet eye corner - fixed
  • Texture error, hell location, torture platforms - fixed
My plans for the next few updates
  1. I want to finish multilang support of the game. It’s hard to make it fast due to imperfect game architecture.
  2. Migration module. Forcing you to start a new game is a pain. I know. So I want to add the ability to continue your game from the previous release with the same save file.
  3. Global SFX update. Current scenes will have new sounds using my new sfx pack.
  4. X-box Gamepad support.
  5. Finish “Politics are dirty business” quest.
  6. Fix logic problems in existing quests.
  7. Developing the “Path of the revenge” quest.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
0.9.8 Release notes

Hello everyone!

The New Year celebration is over and I hope this year will be more pleasant than the last one.
So, I have a new update here. What’s new?
I’m continuing working on the “Politics are dirty business” quest.
When you blame the mayor in front of Devenant citizens, and you have enough support, go to his hut and kill him. After this action just follow the quest journal way. This quest is still under development due to some reasons. I want to add 2 different ways to finish it and I need a bit more time to finish the endings.
Orc invasion event.
This event appears after you kill Hugh. Without proper government officials, Devenant has been invaded by Orc's mobs. This event affects Brothel, Inn, City Hall and your home locations.
New sound packs.
This is an old and very painful problem. Sex sounds. It was pretty annoying to have the same moans record for dozens scenes. Finally! I found what I looked for. The new sound pack with good quality records. New scenes use this package. So let me know what you think about it. Also, some old scenes were redone with a new sound pack.
Her POV scenes
For some new sex scenes (listed below) I added ability to switch camera to herPOV (press RMB).
Tools in the mines.
In the previous release I added Jerry and quest “Find tools”. For some reasons, 80% of players didn’t find the skeleton in the Mines. It was my fault, sorry. For now, skeleton is available at any time, but you can’t get tools while quest “Find tools” is inactive.
Locations updates
Devenant Inn

• Drunk sex on the table with orc - scene added (POV camera. Press RMB to switch)(During orcs invasion event).
  • Waitress handjob - sfx edited
  • Waitress fingering - sfx edited
  • Waitress blowjob - sfx edited
  • Waitress toilet sex - sfx edited
  • Waitress table sex ver1 and ver.2 - sfx edited
  • Waitress bootle cow girl - sfx edited, emotions changed
Brothel (During orcs invasion event)
  • Double blowjob - scene added
  • Spitroast sex - scene added
Mine location
  • Whodra blowjob sex scene added (POV camera. Press RMB to switch).
  • Whodra rimjob sex scene added (POV camera. Press RMB to switch).
  • “How many pickaxes do I show”, mini game added
Barbarian home
Note: If you didn’t buy Devenant's papers before killing of Mayor, use fast travel to get this place (I’ll fix this logic issue in future)

• Night visitor fingering and missionary sex (POV camera. Press RMB to switch. During orc invasion event)
  • Masturbation scene - sfx updated
  • Golem - reverse cowgirl sex scene added
  • Golem - from behind sex scene added
Texture bug fixes
  • Texture error, letel dimension, logs - fixed
  • Texture error, whole game, violet eye corner - fixed
  • Texture error, hell location, torture platforms - fixed
My plans for the next few updates
  1. I want to finish multilang support of the game. It’s hard to make it fast due to imperfect game architecture.
  2. Migration module. Forcing you to start a new game is a pain. I know. So I want to add the ability to continue your game from the previous release with the same save file.
  3. Global SFX update. Current scenes will have new sounds using my new sfx pack.
  4. X-box Gamepad support.
  5. Finish “Politics are dirty business” quest.
  6. Fix logic problems in existing quests.
  7. Developing the “Path of the revenge” quest.
Mega
Is it possible to get this download somewhere other than Mega?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I don't know if i said this already but you should really put a real cloathing /gear system in the game once and for all.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm excited to try this out, and am a little disappointed I didn't hear about it until just now. That's the one bad thing about F95, and the entire adult games scene as a whole, is that devs making earnest, actual games gets buried under a landslide of people making garbage cashgrab Ren'Py VNs.

Reactions: vasua
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes