Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
I don't understand the pickaxe minigame, either I can't see some of them because of the angle, or there's a random factor I haven't figured out, anyone did?

Jul 12, 2017
I'm excited to try this out, and am a little disappointed I didn't hear about it until just now. That's the one bad thing about F95, and the entire adult games scene as a whole, is that devs making earnest, actual games gets buried under a landslide of people making garbage cashgrab Ren'Py VNs.
I was hesitant to say that comment on a website with piracy as a main feature and I'm glad someone said it. Ever since game development has become widely available with all the engines out there the indie game industry has been saturated with poorly made games hoping to be the next big indie title

Reactions: SkillbroSwaggins

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I'll wait until dev separates the win-mac builds. 7gb is too much!
Just finished downloading. It's 7GB because he included both the Mac and Win versions in one zip file. So for the dev: I'd really recommend splitting them up.
Dear friends. f95 is a piracy forum.
I don't post my game files here.
Everything uploaded here is by third-party uploaders. Not by me.
So please, stop asking dev to splitting archive.

For patreon supporters all files are available separated.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I'm anxious to try out the new scenes, but Kaspersky is having a stroke when I start this with the newer versions. Any fix for this?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes