tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
N7 Mega link for Windows has 2 files. The rar file has both Windows and Mac versions inside it, hence a bigger file size of 7.2gb

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Dear friends. f95 is a piracy forum.
I don't post my game files here.
Everything uploaded here is by third-party uploaders. Not by me.
So please, stop asking dev to splitting archive.

For patreon supporters all files are available separated.
My mistake. Since you're engaged in this community, i assumed you were in charge of the uploads without checking. Have you considered taking over the thread? I think most hosting sites pay you per download, so even though this is a piracy site, you could still make some money from it.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
My mistake. Since you're engaged in this community, i assumed you were in charge of the uploads without checking. Have you considered taking over the thread? I think most hosting sites pay you per download, so even though this is a piracy site, you could still make some money from it.
It would be unfair to my paid subscribers if I upload here latest build by myself, you know.

kep111

Jan 7, 2021
Hello, amazing graphics! Sadly, I can't get past the bit where she puts herself in the stocks because it just crashes. I don't know if it is my system or if i have to reinstall it. I'm not using a powerful system at this time. However, I can render 4k video quickly and play moderately intensive games so it should be fine?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, amazing graphics! Sadly, I can't get past the bit where she puts herself in the stocks because it just crashes. I don't know if it is my system or if i have to reinstall it. I'm not using a powerful system at this time. However, I can render 4k video quickly and play moderately intensive games so it should be fine?
Check your antivirus settings. If AV blocks possibility of the game to change save files - it crashes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, a couple of things on the latest build and a more general issue that's been in the game for a while, mostly posting since Viktor Black is active here.

If the game is going to soft lock from using an old save (locking after killing Hugh in this case) maybe add a "don't use old saves" warning to the changelog and / or game. My save is literally just 1 version old and it's rather annoying to get locking after messing around for an hour or so (I never finished the politics quest since the last version changelog explicitly said it was unfinished and had skipped several versions prior to that.)

I was also unable to get anything with the innkeeper, though maybe you just needed to be a good worker for him a couple of times. Regardless, I was able to get the town's support against hugh without the innkeeper quest clearing.

Have an actual equipment screen or at least a hotkey to reequip weapons or clothing when they're available. Reequipping clothing after scenes where it actually makes sense to do so, IE most of the consensual scenes would also be nice.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes