Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
^.^ hey Viktor Been awhile sense i was able to play and i am soooo happy i was able to play the new update when i got a computer for a moment. anyways some things are a miss in the game that is kinda abit sadding but i know it will be fixed. Ive told you what I personally found. not sure if it is my end or yours but we are grinding away at that. little by little. XD but we are all here to help in anyway possible. We LOVE YOU AND YOUR GAME XD 10000% support lol. Anyways their is a small problem with going to hell People it is in the works i believe it will be fix sooner or later depending on how quickly it goes but i am going to redownload the game and try it again. i will keep peeps updated on it.

Reactions: Viktor Black

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
okay everyone a few things i noticed right off the bat. Nothing bad it is just a little.... when i say a little it can go back and forth but. If hell isn't Loading all the way and the screen won't flip over. Just uninstall and reinstall.. not sure why what is causing that and i know it sucks if you played all the way until you need to go to hell only to find out you can't. Trust me i did i cried lol.. but in the end i had to just die a little on the inside and redownloaded it. after a few long talks with my Friend X3 we saw a few things. what i noticed so far not sure if anyone else is experiencing this as well. but "Pressing M" and getting attach is a normal KO which goes into a "Scene" but it gives you options to pick. 1-3-5 <--- either or i know there are more choices but for now that will work. and under that restarts game and the last one under that is space to random activate a "Scene" anyways. the reason i am talking about this is.... the choices it gives you "1-3-5" you can pick. it stays on scene after you are revived. it won't come off unless you leave area. it is annoying but doesn't prevent you from anything. Yet when i say that there is a slight problem with the bathtub in the place the Orc invade.... i should really remember the towns and inn's name xDD but my mind is so many places... lol anyways be careful of laying the eggs in there... a small glitch keeps the camera facing tub yet gives you full movement to walk out of view. only way i got out of it was because i manage to go out the emergency exit just next to it. but i know many won't be as fortunate as I was. the game still has a few weird bugs in it but as i play i still enjoy it very much so. in my option all i have to really say is keep going at it. XD you might stumble and fall but from the fall you raise up from the ashes stronger O.O like a golden Idle Penis ROFL!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I couldn't get it to work (mac), is it standalone?
With the previous version, I opened a Terminal window (so right-click on the last barbarian app and then select "New Terminal window") and then I typed "chmod -R +755 [drag the last barbarian application here]". if that doesn't work, you could try "chmod +x +755 [drag the last barbarian application here]". mind you that there should be a space between "+755" and the place where you drag the application. let me know if it works! It worked for me with all Unity games on F95

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Viktor Black
Here are my thoughts after playing (0.9.8) a few hours:

A. I love the character sliders and I double love how pregnancy works
B. Nice variety of positions and and I like the x-ray
C. Questing system is a good fit for the setting. Wish the quest log had a few more hints, though.

Some suggestions:
1. Need to show the creampie! And dripping goo. MC needs to react to being CP'd.
2. Reverse rape of monsters if you beat them and you are lewd enough
3. Bug fixes (duh). The clothes and weapons always de-spawned for me after sex. The models would clip into walls and other models during sex with mobs.
4. The girl; She has a spine problem. She needs to see a chiropractor or bone surgeon. I think the spine should be straitened more.
5. Option to have pubic hair.
6. The hair on the girl needs physics. It looks very stiff atm. The tits don't bounce during sex (was using small boobs).

Keep up the good work!

Torks11

Apr 17, 2020
I have to say this is an awesome game. Glad I discovered it now. There's so much amazing content.

I am stuck on step 31 (Discord walkthrough for Servant of Gods). After clicking on "Give him something significant" nothing happens. The camera is stuck there wobbling but I can't do anything. Pretty sure it's a glitch. The only way I can continue is by esc and fast traveling somewhere else.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I have to say this is an awesome game. Glad I discovered it now. There's so much amazing content.

I am stuck on step 31 (Discord walkthrough for Servant of Gods). After clicking on "Give him something significant" nothing happens. The camera is stuck there wobbling but I can't do anything. Pretty sure it's a glitch. The only way I can continue is by esc and fast traveling somewhere else.
Found it. Will fix it

Reactions: Torks11
Apr 24, 2020
Love all the new content! Thanks for all your ongoing hard work Viktor. I spent 3h straight last night playing the new stuff, it's great! Keep up the great work

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Ok, a couple of things on the latest build and a more general issue that's been in the game for a while, mostly posting since Viktor Black is active here.

If the game is going to soft lock from using an old save (locking after killing Hugh in this case) maybe add a "don't use old saves" warning to the changelog and / or game. My save is literally just 1 version old and it's rather annoying to get locking after messing around for an hour or so (I never finished the politics quest since the last version changelog explicitly said it was unfinished and had skipped several versions prior to that.)

I was also unable to get anything with the innkeeper, though maybe you just needed to be a good worker for him a couple of times. Regardless, I was able to get the town's support against hugh without the innkeeper quest clearing.

Have an actual equipment screen or at least a hotkey to reequip weapons or clothing when they're available. Reequipping clothing after scenes where it actually makes sense to do so, IE most of the consensual scenes would also be nice.
Woah sorry didn't catch your post awhile ago sorry im now just getting to it. Actually you can get the innkeeper to your side. i wont spoil or who knows i might but if you want PM me and ill give you a hint on how to get his support

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes