svgr

Nov 11, 2018
When i try downloading from nopy once download finishes it starts again and doesnt have the file,is there something i need to do or should i change from where(since mega has limit aswell)

Reactions: mamaboiii

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I wonder is there a way to implement the kinda gamma correction in too dark places of game world?

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Got it. Thanks. Yes, I have plan for it
IMO there are too many excesses in terms of visuals effects in game already, which affects its size. This can turn into a major obstacle for more positive perception of the game soon. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to make correctives to your plans.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Why does the Mega download for WIN contain the Mac version (3,9GB!) as well? Might be a good idea to fix the download, since Mega has a 5GB limit for free downloads and the current file is over 7GB - needlessly.
Almost a month later and still double packed lol. .99 is probably up soon at this rate

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone know how to complete 'A Difficult Choice' quest? Also, does anyone else's game get stuck in limbo when you talk to the dragon about "Playing a game"? The game doesn't freeze, but it seems like some dialogue is supposed to initiate, but doesn't. TIA

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes