Feb 27, 2018
So is the story in this game any good.. I played it for like 15 minutes when I found out for cheats and I was like fuck the story.. ehm.. was I wrong?

Feb 27, 2018
Hmm Viktor has tentacle fetish. Always wondered why people had that one, I dont know but it is all kinda weird for me. But well everyone has some weird fetish they like..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
some blokes suggested it was to circumvent censoring ... it started like that ... but now with the eye candy graphics ... cuddly krakens surface all over the web in abundance. Also that ktulhu fella sporting them tentacle mandibles ... some blade villains and some resident evil game bosses sporting them also ... this kink gets around all over .. no joke!

• Wow
Reactions: I Love These Games
Feb 27, 2018
some blokes suggested it was to circumvent censoring ... it started like that ... but now with the eye candy graphics ... cuddly krakens surface all over the web in abundance. Also that ktulhu fella sporting them tentacle mandibles ... some blade villains and some resident evil game bosses sporting them also ... this kink gets around all over .. no joke!
I dont know I was never into it. Maybe beastiality maximum but only in some cases, I prefer good old man on woman.

Feb 27, 2018
Yes, I have this. Anyway, I'm not focused only on this kind of kinks. ;)
Yeah I saw that but I was playing your game and I thought you could add next or at least some of things I ask for.. Well I think more people might agree on this?
1. Why can you win with sex only after you get defeated? Shouldn't it be an option? Perhaps Strong Barbarian and Slutty Barbarian could be the options. Just like Kingdom of Deception ones wished. Basically Strong one will have combat skills and will be more respected, meanwhile Slutty one would be seen as the slut and a woman that thrives to win trough sexual pleasure.

2. Why are guys in Brother so gentle? Like they are all going slow, no spanking or anything. I mean she is the slut and those are Pre Medival Ages. Its not like anyone would be mad if they abuse her more. Of course no killing and all that shit. Also, please more scenes and perhaps allow us to choose the scene because sometimes it repeats over and over.

3. In Brother add the line or something, so basically there are all the ones you have to pleasure or something like that, do the bar event where whole city comes in and has a huge sex party with her, I mean this is a sex game after all.

4. There are many locked doors in the city and they seem to be sick. Well you can use it as your advantage and add the event where she visits the doctor and he explains her that only way to save those people from death is having sex with them, and then you can add various scenes and kinks from there on. Basically let her go inside and pleasure them, or just make a giant line on that head holder for executions, just time she is getting fucked instead of getting beheaded.

Those are just a few suggestions you could add, of course it will take a lot of effort and you made huge progress but oh well..

Feb 27, 2018
I'm not following this "Dung Ages = everyone's into BDSM" rationale...
I mean I am not saying we need BDSM shit nor I targeted that one. I am asking why aren't they pulling her hair or spanking her for fucks sake. Isn't she supposed to be a slut they use? A cum dumpster? She is a whore in a brother, not a princess for fucks sake.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I mean I am not saying we need BDSM shit nor I targeted that one. I am asking why aren't they pulling her hair or spanking her for fucks sake. Isn't she supposed to be a slut they use? A cum dumpster? She is a whore in a brother, not a princess for fucks sake.
Yeah, that's rather my point. Why *are* you just automatically assuming every man jack of 'em is into that kind of thing to begin with?

• Angry
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes