Jul 8, 2018
I think, the brother during orc attack is like bugged, my character is pregnant and already gave birth to a little orc/creature but is not allowed to escape the place...

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I think, the brother during orc attack is like bugged, my character is pregnant and already gave birth to a little orc/creature but is not allowed to escape the place...
Use trap door to escape after giving birth... The idea is that she is trapped in tavern and must have sex with orc and give them babies forever. I should describe it better...

Jul 8, 2018
ahaha mate I love the game, for real. Gives me that Skyrim feeling with a girl who could get pregnant with literally everything with a cock. Every nice job, keep up the good work! If there was a slight character customization, despite tattoos would be the best sex game ever. What I need more is clothes, more tattoos, hair (different styles), muscle chooser (how much muscles she to have), boobs and oily skin and we are good to go >:) NICE WORK KEEP UP !!!

• Love
Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
FPOV is sexy as hell, are you planning on adding it to the rest of the game or are you keeping it only in that one dimension?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
FPOV is sexy as hell, are you planning on adding it to the rest of the game or are you keeping it only in that one dimension?
Sure I will add more camera angles) Also FPOV available in the Noria's Tavern (orc breeding scene) and magic castle too (tentacles and night guest scenes)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sure I will add more camera angles) Also FPOV available in the Noria's Tavern (orc breeding scene) and magic castle too (tentacles and night guest scenes)
That's awesome! And yeah the night guest scene was so hot with the x-ray and stuff.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I love this

I can't wait for this now....now today, please.

This is awesome very sweet
I'm working right now on it :D
I've got to solve some family matters last days, so that why I delayed current release. Sorry. I will release it ASAP.

Reactions: Angelvine Atta
Jul 8, 2018
My man family in first place, fuck everyone, when family good, then come to us. I will wait :). Family is what most matters! If your family and stuff is good, then you can work easily on our fap material :D

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
My man family in first place, fuck everyone, when family good, then come to us. I will wait :). Family is what most matters! If your family and stuff is good, then you can work easily on our fap material :D
Thank you for understanding :giggle:. Now everything is almost fine. I have big plans to improve my oprtunity of making FAP material) Really....:cool: I'm looking for "budget" motion capture device, cause I need more "everyday" motions to make game more "believable", you know.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes