ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Oh, ok I understand) Unfortunately, I can't make rape scenes (that why the game ask your agreement before sex with monsters to make it concerted), bestiality (that why you can only have sex with Werewolf and Minotaur) and incest scene, while I'm running this project via Patreon, cause of their rules, you know.

So,I'm focused now on acceptable fetishes like pregnancy, birth, tentacles etc...
Can't wait for the day pregnancy gets added to this.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Can't wait for the day pregnancy gets added to this.
The latest release contains pregnancy scenes in the Noria's Tavern location. Also I'm gonna post 0.8.2 update in the next few hours (it contains some bug fixes and x-ray view for orc breeding scene.)

Mickeysofine

Nov 17, 2017
After being defeated and the sex to respawn the barbarian is lodged in the ground.
This didn't happen in previous versions.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
The Last Barbarian v0.8.2

WIN: or
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -
MACOS: or
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -

Here is the change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recommend to unpack:
<- WIN
<- MACOS (I have not tested)
<- WIN (Only file connection)

Last edited:

putu

Nov 13, 2017
The Last Barbarian v0.8.2

WIN: or
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -
MACOS: or
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -

I recommend to unpack:
<- WIN
<- MACOS (I have not tested)
<- WIN (Only file connection)

emm, sorry, we didn't get spoiler about change version ?

Jul 8, 2018
I really love where this is going but one thing if I do not get annoying, can you add some kind of gallery or stuff for the positions, would be lovely and time consuming, thank you again <3

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I really love where this is going but one thing if I do not get annoying, can you add some kind of gallery or stuff for the positions, would be lovely and time consuming, thank you again <3
There are versions of the game with a gallery, but only for his patreon supporters with 10$ or more.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Oooh. I am very curious what else will be in 0.8.3 now.
More tentacles sex (sorry but it's my personal fetish), glory hole scenes, minor fixes.... anyway, I'm trying to add everything what my fans want (if it fits to narration, btw)

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes