putu

Nov 13, 2017
More tentacles sex (sorry but it's my personal fetish), glory hole scenes, minor fixes.... anyway, I'm trying to add everything what my fans want (if it fits to narration, btw)
it's my fetish too. but i'm prefer to creampie rape pregnant:sneaky:

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
As for me, I can't "enjoy" scenes with pregnancy with "real fetus", you know. I like pregnancy fetish, but it should be little bit unreal, that why I'm using "eggs".
Sure-- you like what you like, after all. Oviparity and viviparity are the words which refer to the "laying eggs" mode of reproduction and "live birth" respectively, so for clarity I'll just use those terms when I ask-- what is it about the oviparous way of representing pregnancy that you prefer over the viviparous one?

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
I very love your game Viktor,this is one of the best 3d game i ever seen and I really like your fetish(eggs,tentacle,pregnancy),I would like to see more variety(like body modification(breast and ass expansion),some customization of character,and some statistic like status womb,vagina,anus and else)but what i see now is also cool!Good luck with your game.(if anything, sorry for my english)

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I very love your game Viktor,this is one of the best 3d game i ever seen and I really like your fetish(eggs,tentacle,pregnancy),I would like to see more variety(like body modification(breast and ass expansion),some customization of character,and some statistic like status womb,vagina,anus and else)but what i see now is also cool!Good luck with your game.(if anything, sorry for my english)
Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it! New release will come soon.
So here is one more sneak peek:

I have really long "to do list", so I will add new features ASAP considering to my physical posibilities.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
When I first downloaded this game ages ago I did not think much of it, and even thought it might just get abandoned. But this game surprised me, recent versions seems much better and I am happy to see it is still being worked on. When you finish it I will definitely purchase this hidden gem.

Keep up the good work.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
When I first downloaded this game ages ago I did not think much of it, and even thought it might just get abandoned. But this game surprised me, recent versions seems much better and I am happy to see it is still being worked on. When you finish it I will definitely purchase this hidden gem.

Keep up the good work.
This game is my current full time project (mostly) and I like what I do. Also,You can't imagine how I'm happy when my players are enjoying my product. It inspires me to make more and better. I like to think the way that this game is community hive mind product.

I played a lot of "promising" games, which gets abandoned after few releases.
That why I decided to make something different.

So, thank you for your fair review, I'll try to do my best to properly finish this product.

Haolry

Mar 25, 2019
Tentacle eggs are a good source of pregnancy
Yeah, laying eggs is cool.
What about "the armor you going to use in the future" message after winning in a fight with yourself, is it planned to add soon or Soon(TM)?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes